Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

To Answer a few questions 4 U.....

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
Whats up everyone? I haven't been on here in a long time . I hear my video made it to the XRU ? Its the one with the model Maria inside riding with my airbag XR. Glad you all enjoy the video. Later on I will try to get a video and some pictures of my XR so you all can see some Chages that have been made. I am also working on trying to get some 26" rims and make them tuck as well as a few other mods. I also here that i am not seen in the meet in Houston if I was there I would come cruise but, I live out in San Antonio area only go to Houston for car shows . I would like to cruise H-town one of these days been I need to get to know some peeps there so I don't get lost. I am a member of SWIFT CC so I do know them there. Well any questions or wanna cruise hit me up anytime on here or text me at 210-370-7422 or you can email me at chris@streetkingmagazine.com. take care all speed safe keep building them XR let show them what we got because I still always get ask what type of truck is that I never seen one like that before lol... :blurock:....... Here is some pictures I found so far :top:
Sicko.jpg
DSC07799.jpg
DSC_0141.jpg
sickobags.jpg

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice truck. Got any specs and pics of suspension setup?

Top Bottom