Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

too cheap to be true?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well if thats what u want to put in ur vehicle...I mean your gonna be waiting like almost a month for it and plus its just a bid. Price is , more than likely, gonna go up.

Murderface

Reaction score
Auction ended with (0) bids and at $284, doesn't mean that the seller doesn't have the auto mated bid setup to up the price automatically. Plus the only thing I like from China is the food and the women!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
For the money I would just get the pioneer avhp4300 which is about $400...

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Ya I picked up my pioneer for under 350 on ebay. Best buy was asking 599.

Reaction score
The only thing we have remember is that these are disposable like when they have a problem where do you send it to repair? No Warranty you might get lucky and have it as long as your X:laugh:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
FYI, the only difference between the Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD and the AVH-P4300DVD is the Pandora function on it. If you want to save money, get the AVH=P4200DVD cause since Apple updated the iOS, Pandora is fully functional on it. Artwork, Artists, and Title show up. Plus you can skip tracks on Pandora from the deck. So really, save money and buy the AVH-P4200DVD if you can find a dealer still selling it.

Also, for $220, I'd buy this deck just for the heck of it. I like the swipe to change source function on it. How well it works? I have no clue, but for $220, not a big loss.

eltus

Reaction score
this cheap DVD players from Ebay look nice, until you get it and see that you get what you pay for. they are usually made with cheap materials and poorly put together. I once got one and it took a couple of minutes just to play the video. I ended up removing it and putting my stock unit back the 2nd day.

butters607

Reaction score
Bump for info monster what did you think about the site i gave you find a better price? Also boss audio is making quality product for cheap....

Top Bottom