Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Took a mini vacation. Pics

Super Werty

Reaction score
Finally had some free time for a lil vacation. My cousin and his wife flew in from Texas and we went all over Arizona.

Last Monday we drove up to the Grand Canyon. I have lived here all my life and never been, they had never been, so we decided it was time:laugh: The place is just awesome....well worth the freaking long drive (left 7am, got back 2am). We went to a place there called skywalk...the place where you walk on glass 75 ft out and 4000 up. That will mess with your brain....very scary, very fun. We also got a picture of us jumping on the glass.:biggrin::crinklehair: Actually just looking over the edge was the worst...no nets or fence anywhere:ahhhhh:

Next up I drove them up to Mt. Lemmon here in Tucson. Did some hiking and rock climbing. That was nice to get out of the hot weather. It was 50* up there.:top: Anyways, I had a blast...take a look at the pics:crinklehair:

IMG_1752.jpg

SAM_0200.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

SAM_0203.jpg

SAM_0249.jpg

SAM_0294.jpg

IMG_8201.jpg

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
that is pretty cool how you can just walk to a 1090898 ft drop.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I like the manshow pose.....you should have gotten a stig shot........but they look damned good man!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice! Pic# 3 could be a calendar pic! :top:
Last time I was there my wife and I took one of those little airplane tours that flew by the canyon and through Monument Valley. It started sleeting and they had to land the plane on a dirt strip in the valley on one of the reservations. they had to arrange for a local bus and they drove us around the valley instead. A few hours later the weather cleared and the strip was dry enough for us to take off again. Trip was nice since we couldn't have done that just flying over the valley. :top:

Top Bottom