Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shane881510

Reaction score
Nice man. Glad to hear all is well. We need a boosted pull vid and a dyno vid.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice man. Glad to hear all is well. We need a boosted pull vid and a dyno vid.

Going to be doing some road tuning this weekend. Then it will be much closer to ready. With TX2K this week, dyno time won't be available until early April. :(

In the mean time.......

All pictures prior to my changes.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wrapped up the exhaust components with PTP exhaust wrap. Feels much better than the DEI brand's.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased them from Amazon. Searched for stainless zip ties. To tighten, I use needle nose pliers and roll the excess. I cut off all but a small tail prior to rolling.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course. :top:

Have a scheduled re-tune day for April 9th. I am anxious for that day to come.

iniazy

Reaction score
Sounds awesome!

I'll be in Houston early April, let's meet and catch up.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
The shop is right close to where we met up last time. We can make it happen. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
8.7 spring out. 15.95 spring combo in. :giggity:

Last edited:

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Ohhhh man, there he goes....awesome brother! Let us hear it man...I know I owe you guys a video too!

shane881510

Reaction score
OH boy that didn't take long. Gah u turbo guys are lucky. So easy to make crap loads of power with just a spring change. And so much more power on 15psi than I could ever make at 15psi.

Blue10XR

Reaction score
OH boy that didn't take long. Gah u turbo guys are lucky. So easy to make crap loads of power with just a spring change. And so much more power on 15psi than I could ever make at 15psi.

Based upon your sig, you are making waaaaay more than me...

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ohhhh man, there he goes....awesome brother! Let us hear it man...I know I owe you guys a video too!

Soon. Soon. Rear end likes to step out quickly. Need some new tires before I can do that. Have to concentrate firmly on handling when getting on it. Even half throttle. :ahhhhh:

Just ordered the "large blue" spring. Going to be ~18 psi. :biggrin: The down side is how much complicated the task is to get there though with these trucks, for a turbo build. If only a kit were made....:crinklehair:

Based upon your sig, you are making waaaaay more than me...

Yeah. Shane's truck has got to be a tire roaster for sure. :rockon:

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea but ur making 350hp at 5psi. I'm making 438 at 15psi. When u hit that boost ull be in the 500 range. Plus i only peak 389 ftlb tq. Ur almost at that already blue10. I want a turbo. yea it will melt the tires. I can dump it's off the line with launch control and once i hit second gear it's all smoke and no traction. I need wider tires and a rear end rebuild.

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Yea but ur making 350hp at 5psi. I'm making 438 at 15psi. When u hit that boost ull be in the 500 range. Plus i only peak 389 ftlb tq. Ur almost at that already blue10. I want a turbo. yea it will melt the tires. I can dump it's off the line with launch control and once i hit second gear it's all smoke and no traction. I need wider tires and a rear end rebuild.
I understand, agree, and sympathize with your assessments. I got lucky with my kit.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

I sympathize as well. The S/C upgrade, for more flow, is no pouch of coins either. But in the end, yours still makes good power and whoops ass on plenty I am sure. :top:

Top Bottom