Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Total Part-out

DCxrunner

Reaction score
I would of snatched that camper top in a heart beat if you were closer. Great deal and my color to boot. Dam! lol

Reaction score
The truck is going to be going to Carmax this weekend if this other guy doesn't pick it up. Repriced all items.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Best of luck at Carmax, make sure you take off all the aftermarket goodies becuase they won't give you a dime for them!

Reaction score
Best of luck at Carmax, make sure you take off all the aftermarket goodies becuase they won't give you a dime for them!

The only thing that is left is my headunit, HIDs and LEDs. All that will be coming off Friday night if this kid blows me off once more. I hate dealing with young kids, no sense of responsibility or respect of other people. But we did take it to Carmax on Saturday and they are going to give just under what I owe on it so I cool with that.

xrunrob

Reaction score
the more i look at the snug top the more i want it. wish i had that kind of money laying around

Reaction score
The truck is going to Carmax tomorrow and I have no place to hold the topper. So it will be going with it.

Reaction score
Found a '04 4Runner V8 locally that they are still waiting to do the safety inspection on. they are matching what Carmax is giving me. so I am holding on to it for another week.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
WOW
That B&M Short Shifter is RARE

Guys that Short Shifter is the best one EVER made for this truck.
I'm sorry but even better than URD (IMO), sorry.

If I didn't have one I would buy this in a heart beat.

Gl Ginger, I think that might sell fast.

Darker6

Reaction score
wow, i can't believe that topper hasn't sold for this long.. that's a steal...

again, i wish you were in CA...

Good luck w/ CarMax..

shipping that topper to CA would be a little too extreme huh? hahaha

Reaction score
Truck sold today. Added extra parts sitting around. I know I still have others and will update the OP as I find stuff.

Top Bottom