Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Totalled :(

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Thank you all for your concerns. Thank you for the members that became friends that called me to see how I was doing and yes when I get another vehicle we will have a meet, I'll even try to throw a BBQ at the house if I can, if not we'll go to a park and grill. I can't really pull anything off the truck because the truck has to be pulled away by Allstate from the towing yard so they can look at it and stuff. This is my first time totalling a vehicle so I don't know the process or how they calculate the amount I get if totalled. All I know is I had only about 37,XXX miles on the truck. I'm still so scared to drive a car right now. My long time friend/boss is taking me to work. People who are interested in parts right now is not a good time. But I can tell you from the looks of the truck EVERY panel on the truck is all mangled up and stuff. You can't even open the driver side doors I had to climb out the passenger side and it was a challenge to even open those doors.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Yo I know how it can be when the insurance company takes your car. I am trying to get al opf the plastics for the back bumper. I really dont mind if they are in bad shape because I can always fix them. Please let me know. I am either buying a lowering kit or the rear bumper plastics.

Thanks in advanced.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Oh crap man I just heard from glen ! I'm glad your ok ,its too bad that had to happen ! Why would your parents give you hell things could have turned out the other way . Accidents happen! Our trucks must me pretty safe all of the roll overs ive seen on here the guys walked away from....

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Sorry to hear what happen but glad your alive to tell us. I thought airbags are suppose to deploy on impacts in those situations :hmmmm2:

oneredx

Reaction score
Hey Bro glad your ok . Don`t steam with your parents ... I am quiet sure they are more worried about your well being. we are gonna bitch for a while ....its` always good to see another day in one piece

xrspeedway

Reaction score
man bor glad ur ok and still here with us i had my fair share to getting hit head on with a semi. glad u made out.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Sorry to hear what happen but glad your alive to tell us. I thought airbags are suppose to deploy on impacts in those situations :hmmmm2:
No from what the car looks like is that it seemed to go off the road and roll. So like the front end sensors for the airbags weren't bothered with.

Top Bottom