Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TP over or under?

TP over or under?

• Total voters

07SWB

Reaction score
lets be honest, there are some very specific people in the world.. do you put your TP on the thingy with the paper over or under?

personally, im an over the top kinda guy...

07SWB

Reaction score
BlackCat, you my friend are a real man :adore:

Dirty

Reaction score
I don't use toilet paper ...

HAHAHA!!! now thats classic. i should save that quote.

i think this dilemma stems much deeper than just over or under. see...i used to be one for over. i was a die hard. not until a couple months ago did i learn that "under" actually saves paper. which in turn is better for the environment. and my wallet. with all the mods my truck is currently receiving im trying to be as frugal as possible. call me a heretic or whatev. but my vote went for under.

so it basically, for me, it comes down to under=more mods.

:stupid:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Wow Dirty, now that is some deep shizza. It has over for me.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i don't put it on the thing. Sitting on the bathroom sink FTW. :biggrin:

hankrobey

Reaction score
over! is the way it has been drilled into my brain. thanks mom

BlackCat

Reaction score
In reality, for me, it's a crap-shoot ... ahhh ... get it ? CRAP-shoot ? Wow, Im just cracking myself up ... ohh ... get it again ? CRACKing myself up ? :laugh:

Half the time, when I run out of TP, I just grab a new roll out of the package and am too lazy to remount it on the roller. And when I do mount a roll in the roller, before I even pull the first square off it, I just slide the roller into the roll and mount it. So I don't even know how the roll is oriented. So it's 50/50

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
HAHAHA!!! now thats classic. i should save that quote.

i think this dilemma stems much deeper than just over or under. see...i used to be one for over. i was a die hard. not until a couple months ago did i learn that "under" actually saves paper. which in turn is better for the environment. and my wallet. with all the mods my truck is currently receiving im trying to be as frugal as possible. call me a heretic or whatev. but my vote went for under.

so it basically, for me, it comes down to under=more mods.

:stupid:

that's way to much thought being put into something that you wipe your ass with LOL.
If you want to save money just recycle other forms of paper into ass wiping materials like they did in the past. Sear Roebuck catalog was a favorite of many LOL. While you're at it put up an outhouse so you save on the water and sewer bill too.
MOD MONEY FTW :adore:

Tapp

Reaction score
i was always an Over kinda guy...

but since my ninja kitty has discovered he can whip and entire roll of TP all the floor in minutes...

i had to reverse it to under..LMAO:laugh:

SX TOY

Reaction score
over is the superior way
all hail over!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I've been told that under is a health violation in restaraunt bathrooms... I'm definately an over guy.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
i never bother to check. Im just happy when its there and i dont have to run with my pants down to get more hahahaha

Top Bottom