Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Track Ready Sittin Sic Pack

firetuner911

Reaction score
turning the rear into a multi-link suspension, adjustable coil overs like the TEIN's with the E.D.F.C.. , the DJM front drop, bigger sway bars, poly-bushings all around would be "tits" :top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
yes it would be and it would be big money, but don't worry it is being looked into.

firetuner911

Reaction score
well i have something that im working on as well, if i can get it right, i dont think there is a person that owns an X that wouldnt buy 1.

ill give you just 1 hint:
its a suspension product that attaches to the control arm and there is nothing like it on the market yet.

:biggrin:

disciple X

Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: thats great. although i dont think that's quite how it's used in contex.

Jeremias

Reaction score
Tits would mean awsome, great, fantastic, superb, wonderful, sweet, super. Oh yeah, you forgot "dirty pillows".

Shanes56

Reaction score
Track ready kit will be out the begging of march. Keep an eye on the Sway bar GB thread for more information.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
great product now if he would only make a stock height spring thats stiffer for the front for us djm guys!!!!

Shanes56

Reaction score
great product now if he would only make a stock height spring thats stiffer for the front for us djm guys!!!!

If I can get 5 DJM people to commit I will make them :top: just not that much of a call for them so I need the commitment.

rx-runner

Reaction score
so the track kit will lower the front and rear correct?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Well with the leaf moving the lower shock mount up 2.25 inch the shock loses that much travel, this is not an issue for people that are not C notched but if you are C notch the possibility of bottoming out your shock is there. So the Drop shock is a shorter shock with a higher dampening to increase performance in the corners. This will be a pet project of mine once I get the sways completed and in production. :top:

that sounds like a good product. can't wait to see it.

What is the advantages of the sway bars. I don't know much about them

x-stealth

Reaction score
GB price is $1100 shipped. I dont know the cut off date. Saves you some money by buying the whole track ready kit.

Top Bottom