Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Track Ride

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Thought you Guys and Gals may enjoy this ride! Ride along with us around the auto cross track. Truck has Full Track Ready Drop Kit Plus installed. We have a full line of Suspension Drop and Performance products in stock!!! Drop Coils, QA1, Sway Bars, Blocks (Composite Mono Leaves on Order & Stock Height Coils on truck headed our way) Visit...XIIPerformance.com or Email us at xiiperformance@gmail.com :top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBtxjDnfz1w

STONER-X

Reaction score
very nice...... with in the next few what ever im going to be in the market for that kit or just the springs and leafs

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
nice run, I wish we could run on an open airport strip, most of the autoX in my area is in parking lots with lots of tight turns.... still addicting though haha

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Stuck that slolem well. Didn't see hardly any body roll. Suspension is working get well. If there was a stock XR there that could have been driven buy the same driver, it would have been excellent for comparative times and handling.

If I had an XR I would have this drop kit.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Stuck that slolem well. Didn't see hardly any body roll. Suspension is working get well. If there was a stock XR there that could have been driven buy the same driver, it would have been excellent for comparative times and handling.

If I had an XR I would have this drop kit.

We will be posting a before suspension kit video and an after suspension kit video on our website soon. I will also post the videos on XR. The difference is night and day. We started racing with the Stock Suspension so we would have some comparisons. I would love to have a Stock X Runner at the track with us to do some time comparisons! We normally race Jacksonville Florida and occasionally Savannah Georgia. If any wants to come out and join us one day at the track just let us know.

Top Bottom