Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trade my AE86???

What should I do with my AE86

• Sell to pay off Truck

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Sell for TRD S/C and Sittin Sic

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Keep the money

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Keep the AE86

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters

MiamiAE86

Reaction score
Well i've thinkin about gettin rid of the corolla. I've had it since i was 15. Its my lil drift project. Its gonna be really hard to let it go. Its been parked for over a year with a blown diff. I just finished puttin in the New Cusco 1.5 way in. I still haven't put my rear end together cuz i just a shoulder reconstruction. What im debating after seeing crazy prices on these cars on ebay (8k-12k) is,
1. Pay off Truck
2. Get TRD S/C and Sittin Sic
3. Keep the money
4. Keep the AE86
Some Pics:
IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208_edited.jpg

IMG_0211_edited.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0218-1.jpg

Last edited:

08x

Reaction score
keep the ae86 there hard to come by now and u probly have way to much money in it so keep it plus ill trade u a ae92 for it lol

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Bro you gonna regret it if you sale it, bcs i sold my hachi and do i regret it now...... It's ur decision but if was me i would keep it, i know its hard to let go something that you love........

Good Luck on ur decision!:top:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
dont get rid of the 86 man! The only reason they are high priced is because they are race cars now lol. 8k to 12k is too much to ask hell you can buy a brand new car for that . I see them on autotrader for about 4 to 6

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
maybe i'm missing something with the AE86.... i like just found out its a Toyota. but i say sell it if you need the money but if its something you really love and your not tight for cash hold on to it and rebuild it :top:

THE MACF

Reaction score
keep it. there are a lot of cars that i still wish i had

NixXR462

Reaction score
Keep it. My room mate has a 87 gt-s. Its so fun to ride with him when he's drifting it. Plus yours is a hatch. I love the look of the hatches.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
keep it bro. i know it's tempting to sell and put the money towards the X but both the X and the AE86 are part of u. the only reason to ever consider getting rid of it would be if it were for family reasons or any other emergencies. enjoy her for as long as you can :top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
DO NOT sell your car to do some mods to your truck...the car is definately a keeper...i could see if your hard up for money and need to part with it...not if you want to sell it just to do some mods to the truck :rolleyes:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
if i had that a sick hachi like that..i would seriously keep it!!.. if you had it since you were 15, then you have so much memories, time, and $$ invested into it. i would keep it, but gotta do what you gotta do.

Clokwrk

Reaction score
I would keep the AE86 and turn it into a drifting beast! Perfect 50/50 weight distribution baby!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i say keep the AE86 bro and just pay off your XR monthly...:top: the AE86 are getting a lot harder to come by + there are still so many BA parts for that vehicle...you say mini-Drift Project...Keep it going bro...you won't be disappointed and 1 your finished that's the 2nd vehicle to add to your collection...

AE86 and XR...:rockon: that's a BA collection already...:biggrin:

AirborneXR07

Reaction score
ill take it off your hands ive been trying to find one for years...in all seriousness id keep it tho.

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
i would keep it:top: i would only sell it if an emergency came up and i needed money

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
Keep it, and throw some awesome NST goodies at it!!!! Pulleys, Short Shifter, Tri Flow Cams, Adjustable Cam Gears, and more!!!

And then you can go out to a race track and do this with it....

NSTAE86-WP.jpg

normal_IMG_3635.jpg

Top Bottom