Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trade X maybe????

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I am really considering to trade in my truck for something else, but im not really sure what i want.. I know for sure that i want a luxury car but cant decide what maybe a camry se, don't know yet and no lexus cant afford it....

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I am really considering to trade in my truck for something else, but im not really sure what i want.. I know for sure that i want a luxury car but cant decide what maybe a camry se, don't know yet and no lexus cant afford it....

LUXURY? camry is not luxury...

luxury is Lexus/Audi/BMW/Acura etc...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
why get rid of the X then? personally when i dump the X, im trading up, not down.....from an x runner to a camry is no dice bro! :motz:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
camrys are cars for old people...:thumpdown: don't do it bro...find something better...

g35 sedan w/6 speed manual...same engine as the 350Z so you could turbo it if you wanted...and its still luxuries...

RossK35

Reaction score
Dude camry's aren't for old people. Camry's are dope cars. I'd rock one in a heart beat. Or how about looking at the avalon. Its the same as the camry, but slightly bigger inside.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i only say that cause I always see older people driving them in hilo...but I wouldn't get a camry...unless it was a lexus IS F...:biggrin:

g_is-f_ext12.jpg

or the Lexus LF-A...

lf-a2.jpg

watch

watch

Last edited:

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
brah don't do it your truck is sick.. well if u do decide let me know cuz i'll buy some stuff off of your truck

troberts6

Reaction score
i only say that cause I always see older people driving them in hilo...but I wouldn't get a camry...unless it was a lexus IS F...:biggrin:

g_is-f_ext12.jpg

or the Lexus LF-A...

lf-a2.jpg

watch

watch

what does the camry have to do with these cars :hmmmm2:?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
its still a toyota...:biggrin: its luxury and power...all good upgrades if your going to trade in the X...:top:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
camrys are cars for old people...:thumpdown: don't do it bro...find something better...

g35 sedan w/6 speed manual...same engine as the 350Z so you could turbo it if you wanted...and its still luxuries...

psh screw the G35 they are old news. dood if you wanna luxery and performance go check out the Infiniti G37s they are incredibly sweet and really quick:top:

07SWB

Reaction score
if youre thinking about trading in the Xrunner, i would suggest a 05+ G35 Sedan with a 6MT in it... you would be a good bit faster than an Xrunner in stock form and have a bunch of luxury.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
you guys are missing the point, he wants luxury but at an affordable price.....If he cant keep up with the X (or doesnt want to) Why would he go for a higher note? :stupid:

5000XD

Reaction score
Get a single cab TRD Tundra with leather, nav dvd and all the other stuff!!!!!

Black-X

Reaction score
i don't know how some of you can say the camry isn't a luxury car. No it's not a lexus or infiniti, but as far a ride comfort goes, it's a pretty damn smooth ride. A friend of mine has an '07 SE w/ trd springs, it doesn't feel like the ride got any worse. Also the SE has leather interior as an option, JBL audio system, steering wheel controls, and bluetooth. I don't know about the rest of you, but if the X came with a bluetooth option I would've been all over that one.

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I have a 02 Camry SE 5spd and I don't think it's for old people. It's fun and pretty comfortable.:rock:

DSCF0315.jpg

Yallrun

Reaction score
Camry's SE V6 is a sweet and it's not slow by any means. My wife's friend just got a new today, it has everything. If I was to get ride of the X for a car (not happening :biggrin:) I'd get a Camry SE loaded!

Top Bottom