Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Traded the X

XDsm

Reaction score
Haven't been on in awhile, things have been busy. I traded the XR in for a 2011 WRX. It was sad to see the truck go but I just didn't need a truck anymore. I wanted something with more interior space and I missed the quick acceleration of a performance car. So the locals might see my truck on one the local lots. Don't plan to do much with the WRX. Needs tint and I miss my sound system so those are future items.

Here's a pic I took with my cellphone of the new ride with the XR in the background.

IMG_20110507_130736.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
congratulations man, it looks like a nice ride!

shaX 07

Reaction score
Ahh niice car! That's exactly what I wish'ed I traded mine for (well, an '11 Hatch in blue). Congrats on the purchase, you can't go wrong with AWD, turbo, boxer rumble and 25MPG highway to boot. Oh and don't forget the low 13 second quarter mile stock. Enjoy the ride! :top:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Congrats Bro and you still have a hood scoop! :burnout2:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Congrats on the new rig.
Did you trade her in with those epic front brake intact?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Glad you're still a part of the darkside!
vader.gif

Nice new ride Nigel! :top:

XDsm

Reaction score
AWD is no fun :thumbdown:
I love RWD

I like both. RWD is fun but AWD handles on rail.
Congrats Bro and you still have a hood scoop! :burnout2:
And it's functional this time:cool:

Congrats on the new rig.
Did you trade her in with those epic front brake intact?

Yep, the truck went whole. I will miss those awesome brakes.

nice upgrade congrats

congratulations man, it looks like a nice ride!

Did you part out? Hope you enjoy the new ride.

Nope, it went whole. I still have some stock parts I'll probably sell.
Glad you're still a part of the darkside!
vader.gif

Nice new ride Nigel! :top:

haha thanks Steve! Yea I went with a dark grey this time instead of black. Still nice and dark but a little different.

Last edited:

XDsm

Reaction score
Ahh niice car! That's exactly what I wish'ed I traded mine for (well, an '11 Hatch in blue). Congrats on the purchase, you can't go wrong with AWD, turbo, boxer rumble and 25MPG highway to boot. Oh and don't forget the low 13 second quarter mile stock. Enjoy the ride! :top:

Thanks, I have always liked the sound of the boxer engines. Haven't got to really test out the car yet since its still breaking in but even under light boost this car is quick. I read that Subaru underrates the horsepower on the WRX and I don't doubt that. Best thing is with a quick flash tune I can unlock 13% more horsepower on the stock trim.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm....factoried boost....

dramad1

Reaction score
shaX 07 said:

Nice. A guy up by my place just picked one of these up and jt is bad ars. He got the blue hatch and a few after market mods,but just stock this car is awsome.

XDsm

Reaction score
Guess you really are (e)XDsm :laugh:

:laugh: Well my name kind of fits still. The DSM was AWD and turbo and the WRX has an X in it:dontknow: lol

It's been extremely tough keeping the RPMs under 4k and not getting on the car. The 1000 mile break in will be the longest 1000 miles ever.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
To bad you didn't part out that B&M S/S... I'm sure the next owner will love it though.

Top Bottom