Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trading X, it's just time for my family

xmoney jr

Reaction score
o0o no we got big pimpin rolin on the camry side hahaha

you gonna lower it ???

btw forgot to ask this why in the world would a 16 year old climb out of the truk dont the got the job for tha lisence

HiTek21

Reaction score
Cool deal man, Congrats on the new ride. Sucks Toyota wouldn't work with you like Nissan did but it looks like you came out ahead. post some pics of her tomorrow when its all detailed. Some of the certified used cars look as good as a brand new one. I sat in an 09 Camry with 4500 miles and it looked new but they wanted an almost new car price for it so i just got a new camry.

07SWB

Reaction score
congrats on joining the Nissan family brotha..

My Titan is just over 94,000miles and its still running just fine.

x ynot

Reaction score
any possibility of selling the seat cover then

Yallrun

Reaction score
congrats on joining the Nissan family brotha..

My Titan is just over 94,000miles and its still running just fine.

:top: I sat in a new Titan last night, those are nice. I just can't believe how far Nissan has come in the last 15 years or so. There vehicles are impressive. Now watch this SOB break down on me today. lol

xmoney jr

Reaction score
nissain well run forever my friend my grandparents have a nissan alitma and its has 300+ thousand miles and the thing never had a nut turned on it for matince just for oil tires thats about it lol
i hope the nissain works for the best

Yallrun

Reaction score
I'll tell ya'll what is totally weird and will take me forever to get used to. No keys, just a remote and all you need is that in your pocket to unlock the car and Push button start is just odd to me. The smell of leather over my coffee was nice. The smooth ride will take some getting use to and that massive front windshield. All the dash and console lumination is like mission control. As long as my cell phone is in the car and someone calls or I make a call it will ring through the audio system. Under the dash gauges is a screen that does some stuff I don't even understand. I understand the range and miles per gallon, going through the menu is like 15 options and is programable. Good grief I'm gonna be spoiled in a week. lol

One thing I have noticed looking out my office window this morning, the Altima's are everywhere. I'm used to driving something special that you don't see to offen. My wife had to get my attention away from the GT-R I was stairing at on the showroom floor last night. She said I had a shi+ eating grin on my face! :laugh:

Yallrun

Reaction score
Pics

Just got back from the dealer getting it detailed, pulled in the garage and it's starts raining it's a$$ off. lol Sorry, I only own a crappy camera.

Altima004.jpg

Altima005.jpg

Altima006.jpg

Altima007.jpg

Top Bottom