Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Traffic Court blows

THE MACF

Reaction score
So the judge backdoored me when I went to pay my ticket today

Ticket here...
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=19241

I'm doing the online 4 hour course. The screens actually have timers on them so you can't click through and actualy spend four hours online. Good thing is I can bounce between screens and check out the undeground:biggrin:

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Well if they wrote on a ticket that you had a silver truck, thats a mess up on the ticket and i wouldnt have signed it lol

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
haha... I took all 5 of my lifetime classes before I turned 22

pretty much got a ticket every 12 months from the time I got my license. I was so bad I had all the answers memorized for that thing :laugh:

THE MACF

Reaction score
Yeah I asked the judge about that and he said it didn't matter. Everything else on the ticket was correct. Common misconception apparently

Well if they wrote on a ticket that you had a silver truck, thats a mess up on the ticket and i wouldnt have signed it lol

Section 1 of 8 down!! WOOT!!

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
haha... I took all 5 of my lifetime classes before I turned 22

pretty much got a ticket every 12 months from the time I got my license. I was so bad I had all the answers memorized for that thing :laugh:

didnt they extend it to every 2 years you are eligable to take the class again?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I'm talking Florida laws... I dunno how they get down out here in the desert.

I just got a ticket in FL last month. The law is once every 12 months and 5 in a lifetime.

THE MACF

Reaction score
They just updated it to once every 12 months and not more than 5 times in 10 years

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
how is that common misconception...:hmmmm2: silver is silver...black is black...blue is blue...red is red...that is not an accurate description of you truck...that really sucks bro...at least its only a 4 hour class and no points on your license...

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Yeah I asked the judge about that and he said it didn't matter. Everything else on the ticket was correct. Common misconception apparently

i would ask your lawyer about that though, see what he/she says. cause you can refuse to sign a ticket but other things could happen because of it.

I'm talking Florida laws... I dunno how they get down out here in the desert.

I just got a ticket in FL last month. The law is once every 12 months and 5 in a lifetime.

oh ok, it must be 2 years here then

THE MACF

Reaction score
Yeah a lot better than sitting in a classroom. Yay for laptops, wifi, and PS3 with need for speed:driver:

and the underground of course

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
how is that common misconception...:hmmmm2: silver is silver...black is black...blue is blue...red is red...that is not an accurate description of you truck...

Just because the ticket is inaccurate, doesn't mean that it automatically gets thrown out, unfortunately.

I've seen people in black cars get tickets with gray, blue, purple... I mean, just think about the people with chameleon paint or pearls. They wouldn't ever get a ticket :laugh:

THE MACF

Reaction score
i would ask your lawyer about that though, see what he/she says. cause you can refuse to sign a ticket but other things could happen because of it.

Believe me I wanted to fight it badly but I don't have the time since I'm deploying at the end of the month. Court dates weren't until halfway through January.:thumpdown:

Get yourself a good traffic lawyer next time brother.

Cheapest one wanted $500 plus court costs and whatever fines if any. Lawyers are expensive down here in East Alabama.

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Just because the ticket is inaccurate, doesn't mean that it automatically gets thrown out, unfortunately.

I've seen people in black cars get tickets with gray, blue, purple... I mean, just think about the people with chameleon paint or pearls. They wouldn't ever get a ticket :laugh:
i completely agree with you sean.

only reason why i say that is cause i got pulled over last week for mistaken identity...:motz: go figures. I just pulled out of Wally Worlds (Wall Mart) parking lot on to serene...heading west toward maryland. I knew the light was about to turn red and I barely use my brakes...i let my clutch and gearing slow my truck down for me. Well a dark blue 4 door tacoma decided to pass me on the shoulder to run the red light. What a moron. I ended up making a left at the very next light and i see these blue and red light flash behind me...I'm like WTF...so i pull over roll down my windows...cause they are dark as hell...maybe cops want to pull me over for my HID's or Tint...don't really know...

A pretty cute female cop walks up asks for my license, registration, and insurance. She then proceeded to ask me why I felt the need to pass in the shoulder lane just to run a red light. I then told her you guys got the wrong vehicle. I told them your looking for a 4 door 2005-2009 Tacoma but Dark Blue...the female cop said ok and her her partner was creeping me out cause he has he hand on his gun LED flash light in my eyes and was trying to correct me. he kept insisting that it was me. I also told them hey if you want take a look at the camera on the last light. it will show i wasn't' the guy who ran the light. I told them both i live half a block away from here...i'm in no rush to get home...and I know i stopped at that last light. well after about 5-10 minutes the cops decided to stop harrassing me and they drove off. don't know if they were going to try and track down the other vehicle but i say that was total BS...

I agree with you sean but still cops need to get their sh*t straight...if not it looks liks they are being stereotypical and/or racist. I'm not saying all cops are like that...but it does seem a lot more frequent here on the mainland compared to in hawaii...

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MACF

Reaction score
Thats weak sauce.

I know most cops are cool and even when I get pulled over for something I did wrong they can still be cool and most compliment me on the truck when its clean.

However, If I made some of the mistakes that I've known cops to do (wrong color, wrong vehicle, bad paperwork especially) I wouldn't have a job. The US military doesn't take to kindly to mistakes of that nature.

Florida's idea of what speeders look like:
wrx.jpg

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Believe me I wanted to fight it badly but I don't have the time since I'm deploying at the end of the month. Court dates weren't until halfway through January.:thumpdown:

Cheapest one wanted $500 plus court costs and whatever fines if any. Lawyers are expensive down here in East Alabama.

I see that... They are only 250-500 in NY depending on the offense (which is still cheaper then paying a speeding ticket).

metalheadx

Reaction score

that doesnt matter when i had my tundra that was gray they wrote it as red freakn red but anyways it did not matter in court

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
that doesnt matter when i had my tundra that was gray they wrote it as red freakn red but anyways it did not matter in court

haha cops these days must be color blind then?????

Oh, be happy with the $500 bill from the lawyer. About 3 years back one of my friends did something extremely stupid in my car and the cops came to my house later that night and put me in cuffs and blah blah blah. I had to hire a lawyer and i had gotten a few recommendations to this one guy. basically, $3k up front and then if it went to trial it would be an extra $500. but he got my case dropped from a felony to a 'disorderly conduct' sentence and i walked out with a small fine and a slap on the hand

Last edited:

THE MACF

Reaction score
haha cops these days must be color blind then?????

That's what I'm beginning to think. Some of the things they write on tickets is just ridiculous.

One of my co-workers got one and it just said car?W?T?F? Are you sure it's not a flying saucer mr. officer?

Top Bottom