Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRBBK....thanks wife:)

Moneyblind

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha wow, tell her its blow, or suck...her choice

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Damn... congrats. Looks like I'm one of the last Canadian boys with the microscopic brakes still:thumbdown:

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
Sweet my Wife also just got a better job i guess ilm have to let her know what i need... lol

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
sale only lasts this week get on it!!!

It has been on sale for the past 2-3 months. They just never changed the website posting. I have been watching that site for awhile now. Not enough funds at the moment:thumbdown:

Tunedx

Reaction score
Nice wife u have there. Gonna love this mod. Will look nice behind those black shoes u have.

xrgilly

Reaction score
ya im excited to see the truck with them i love the trd ones as well but this price was on point

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where are you guys buying this kit?

X-FREAK

Reaction score
Have you got these brakes on yet? Just ordered some myself wondering how much of an improvement they are, I'm guessing a lot the stock brakes suck pretty good

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you got these brakes on yet? Just ordered some myself wondering how much of an improvement they are, I'm guessing a lot the stock brakes suck pretty good

I upgraded from a 4 to a 6 piston, since mine is 4x4. It was a drastic improvement. I cannot imagine how it would have felt had I started with a 1 piston?

BTW, the OP now has an F150.

Top Bottom