Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD 355mm FRONT and REAR 355 TRD disk brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Reaction score
ok, these will be a bit tougher to sell.

it needs to be local, or, it will be very hard.

brakes are 355mm front and rear. these were made as an extra set for the TRD SEMA Xrunner.

they have a working parking brake.

they do have a small chip from putting a wheel on on the front left caliper. its very small, and i do have the stoptech touch up paint for it, just never did it since its so minor. other than that, great condition.

i do not have my stock brakes anymore. the rear axles were custom made to fit the rear brakes. everything is a bolt on, no cutting ect for install.

the pads look great, and are a TRACK pad on it. when cold, they dont bite very hard (still much better than the stockers though). when warm, they are unstoppable. they DO NOT DUST. seriously, three months at a time and my wheels still look clean....

ok, for the bad. the rear rotors do have grooves where the holes are in the disk. doesnt affect performance at all. rotors are around 220 each, but no needed. just letting everyone know.

stainless front/rear lines come with it.

so, i would need someone to come over, and make a few hour stay over while i switch out the brakes. (or ship all your stock stuff, and ill send you the new stuff, but on your dime)

so, here you have it. the BEST brake kit for the XR, period. probably the only chance you will have to buy a 355 kit front rear (and TRD on top of that).

please ask if any questions/concerns.

i did have a 332 kit before this, and, well, they didnt compare.....

asking 2200 PLUS your stock stuff. thats 1100 bucks for 355 TRD set up. cant really beat that :laugh:

Picture050.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture051.jpg

HPIM0265-1.jpg

HPIM0268-1.jpg

HPIM0279-1.jpg

HPIM0290.jpg

HPIM0288.jpg

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
do you have to swap the rear axle, or will all the stuff come off? If you can take ALL the parts of front and rear and ship them, Id be interested.

IF you cant, I know you can take off the front...would you sell them separate? Ill send my stockers and you send me the fronts, ill pay shipping cost...$1100 like you said?

i give a crap about shipping, i had a 140 pound sub and box shipped from cali, wasnt that bad

if you will, let me know

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nigel... here's the rear brakes to match your fronts!
Time to get a loan!:biggrin:

Jonathan

Reaction score
i will separate pending no one wants them as a set.

XDsm

Reaction score
Nigel... here's the rear brakes to match your fronts!
Time to get a loan!:biggrin:

Dang it!!

I'm broke as a joke after the front brakes and now I got to save for tires:thumpdown: The red rear calipers wouldn't match my front blacks anyway:eviltongue::laugh:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Yep, would have loved to but your old 332 kit is still working fine for me :top:

TXR-HI

Reaction score
very nice, i have the same setup as you. Only difference is my front trd is 332 instead of 355. Love it. also needed drilling larger holes for the ss/ hose bracket. That part was not a complete bolt on.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
oh man, i wish i was local to you. i would be broke tomorrow!

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
take a trip to South Carolina Jonathan...you need a vacation! :biggrin:

I WANT those brakes :frown:

Wizard

Reaction score
I'll take both the front and rear, pending details on the whole "rear axle modified thing". Need some clarification on that. I'm fairly local to you too. :biggrin:

PM sent with phone number. We can discuss the details.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
damn i want these brakes! i just live to far away to get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom