Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Clone shift ball II

Which Shift Ball do you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yallrun

Reaction score
I can't vote Coupe, I like em both equally. :dontknow:

Nice! :top:

dmbfan73

Reaction score
i'd like to see what they look like with the other colors...like blue :hmmmm2:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
If you need someone to sport a blue prototype of the first one......"I'm your huckleberry".

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I think a slightly thicker outlined X-R with the second ones font and the clear coat would be one I would prefer

fuseaku

Reaction score
I like the color of the second one better, but the hollow XR and the font on the first one.

Murderface

Reaction score
I like the 1st one but like the X-R on the second.....oh and only if you got rid of the SCHOPPE on it:biggrin:

wshsbears

Reaction score
i'll take one like the plastic filled/covered one if u can have a Z on the side and 5 spd pattern instead of 6 :) what would that set me back?

X-roller

Reaction score
So just go ahead and put me on the list for blue...regardless of whichever one you choose....:top: let me know asap and I will drop you the cash

5000XD

Reaction score
Wow, just seen this thread. Both look awesome Coupe. I'd prefer the second over the first one though. Plus I do not like the SCHOPPE on there either.

Coupe

Reaction score
Just to give an update.

I was hoping the poll was more one sided. Though the poll did favor the first shift ball, I think the numbers indicate making both shift balls.

I want to think about it for a couple of days. I am leaning towards making both shift balls.

So I do not upset the XRU Gods, we better finish this thread at the proper location.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=22394

Wizard

Reaction score
Darn it. I missed the poll. Please make both balls :frown:

#2 hands down...

Based on my understanding, won't dirt and crap sit in the crevice of ball #1? Isn't the ink in ball #1 susceptible to being damaged/removed on accident? With ball #2, there's nothing to worry about, ever...since it's filled in and cleared over. I want ball #2!!

Top Bottom