Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD DYNO - 413hp/447tq with cats!!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
datalogscreenshotII.jpg

looks like mines 185

Why are your rpms going down, when you are at 100% throttle (5950rpms down to 5411rpms)?

TPS on that shot is 100% all the way across.. means WOT. During WOT, your RPMS don't go down...

ntinhri

Reaction score
Why are your rpms going down, when you are at 100% throttle (5950rpms down to 5411rpms)?

TPS on that shot is 100% all the way across.. means WOT. During WOT, your RPMS don't go down...
why is the sky blue?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

prolly when he was running his tank dry and guardian kicked in :rolleyez::stupid:

why is the sky blue?

light refraction sugarlips :top::rolleyez:

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
The chart is indicating a speed shift just occurred.

G

XrunnIT

Reaction score
The chart is indicating a speed shift just occurred.

G

If it was in fact a power shift, then a bit of false advertisement on Steve's part.

Whats the load you were making during the actual pull? I'd guess around 160-165%..

ntinhri

Reaction score

Murderface

Reaction score
Ok this ones for u DS 158.3% air load with URD 2.85" pulley:top: I knew it was close to 160%

c8db0754.jpg

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Below is what I posted..

Another post

Please explain how its false advertisement... never said what the log represented...
You Slander much? (Slander- a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name. )

No need to get your little panties in a bunch. Grab a hold of your balls man, stop getting butt-hurt over everything someone says. You been getting all pissy lately. You need to chill out.

Your post was made to give the impression that you were making 180% load in regards to a pull. You omitted the little fact that it happened in between gears during a shift.

Hell i've seen N/A trucks hit near 130% that way. :rolleyez:

Ok this ones for u DS 158.3% air load with URD 2.85" pulley:top:

c8db0754.jpg

That's sexy! I bet the truck pulled like a monster during that pull.

What was the MAF on that run? I'd imagine it was in the 340-350g/s range.

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Xrunnit- this truck always pulls like a motha phucka:top: as soon as I get my 7th and 2.7 or nst od it will be right where I want it!

DS didn't believe me I pulled around 160% with a 2.8 pulley, it's cold as phuck in Jersey so tha powa is to be made:biggrin:

Not sure what the MAF was? My buddy had to email me the air load log

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
No need to get your little panties in a bunch. Grab a hold of your balls man, stop getting butt-hurt over everything someone says. You been getting all pissy lately. You need to chill out.

Your post was made to give the impression that you were making 180% load in regards to a pull. You omitted the little fact that it happened in between gears during a shift.

you assumed...... I NEVER said it was a actual pull... just posted a log to f with DS... talk about getting pissy.....

feel free to explain here or on pm... I only voice my opinion... isnt that what a forums all about?

Xrunnit- this truck always pulls like a motha phucka:top: as soon as I get my 7th and 2.7 or nst od it will be right where I want it!

DS didn't believe me I pulled around 160% with a 2.8 pulley, it's cold as phuck in Jersey so tha powa is to be made:biggrin:

Not sure what the MAF was? My buddy had to email me the air load log

Thats one nice log! dang trucks a beast!!

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Holy shit guys lol, internet racing FTW.

Jesus...

Again we cant compare load to each other since the power we are all putting down obviously varys quite a significant amount despite the fairly similar percentages.

Chris i never said i didn't believe you, just said that we never had a log under those conditions.

I understand the power of jersey cold air, I live north of you in yank town remember? lol

If anyone wants to compare pee pee size - take it to the accel video thread, comparing data logs shows nothing.

Accel videos show how much power the truck is putting to the wheel, & how fast that truck really is from point A to point B - not data log load percentages.

Post a video if you want to compare trucks its the best thing there is next to racing in person.

3rd gear pulls from 60 to 100 will show how much snot she has (since there is no shift point this removes a big variable), the 40-90s do a good job as well.

Lets be friends :-D

Ok this ones for u DS 158.3% air load with URD 2.85" pulley:top: I knew it was close to 160%

c8db0754.jpg

Can I see this log d00d? email it to me

On a side note, does anyone know of any better rivets then the norm? Im having a hell of a time keeping my diamond plate floor boards in place when I hit the squeeze.

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
U asked for it and I showed u, must be talking bout Jason and Steve with the pee pee thing:crinklehair:

pm me ur addy again, can't attach anything to emails on here, unless u can and I don't know how?

May I suggest not using aluminum rivets

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
U asked for it and I showed u, must be talking bout Jason and Steve with the pee pee thing:crinklehair:

pm me ur addy again, can't attach anything to emails on here, unless u can and I don't know how?

May I suggest not using aluminum rivets

:laugh: yes.

Doug@hvmotorsports.com

hmmm don't use alum rivets... BRILLIANT!

Top Bottom