Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Pro

Gadget

Reaction score
Got to love that one wheel peal on the Tundra. Can't believe they really zoomed right in on that. Not really something you want to advertize as a feature.

Yep, I do like the new fronts on the Tacoma and Tundra. Just do not like what they did to the 4Runner and I love 4Runners.

G

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
The toyota rep during the intro to those trucks mentioned trd floor mats TWICE, so it must be great!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
What a shame. I agree wit G and man this is what they have come to huh... sad.

Reaction score
Got to love that one wheel peal on the Tundra. Can't believe they really zoomed right in on that. Not really something you want to advertize as a feature.

G

They wanted you to know that they know how to turn off traction control.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
They just wanted to show off a dirt rooster tail to the uninformed and unobservant. :rolleyez:

justin13703

Reaction score
I'm pretty disappointed in them. 1-2 inches of lift and a skidplate isn't gonna compete with the raptor and can be done much cheaper I'm sure than what they're gonna sell for. I don't see them lasting very long.

Gadget

Reaction score
The Raptor is a very nice truck.

It would be real hard for Toyota to compete directly with that with the noodle frame the Tundra has. Just don't think anything is HD enough to hold together for long.

G

Top Bottom