Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trd supercharger 2000$$

xcajun

Reaction score
I have 2k right now for a TRD supercharger. Im in Colorado

xrgilly

Reaction score
just over half way there ........... good work....

xcajun

Reaction score
I don't have enough posts to view that yet :-(

xcajun

Reaction score
I only need 10 more posts

Nine more posts

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Damn I didn't kno he lowered it that much, such a great deal!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Deals come up! I got mine used and about to start the install, that charger is a wicked price as long as you can get the missing parts bag and injectors

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Deals come up! I got mine used and about to start the install, that charger is a wicked price as long as you can get the missing parts bag and injectors

You are finally going to install your S/C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Cory.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Soon Wilson soon!

I got mine from a member that crashed his x but it was all side damage, payed another member to pull it off and ship it for me and total was a price too low to mention:top:

Put it this way for those that know the mrs and I had a promise that she would get a special ring and I would get an S/C.....

Well this deal was so good that even she said buy it.... But thats^^^ why it's waiting install lol so soon it will be on the truck lol

Jagers deal is very good as long as you can get all the parts without havig to buy a main kit

Last edited:

831RRX

Reaction score
I was looking into buying a used one also. It was just the main unit also however came to find out that it was going to be far too expensive buying all the necessary hardware and fit kit than just buying everything new. Good luck with your search.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Tis the problem used kits. Some parts have individual part numbers that can be ordered while others can only be obtained in the fit kit or main kit.

Be very cautious buying used and know exactly what your getting

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Yes it is a nightmare even for the seller now. Thats why i lowered the price and will take an offer as well to make up for the cash you will have to spend on the hardware minus the fit kit. pm Sent :top:

Top Bottom