Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD supercharger FS

Jonathan

Reaction score
putting my supercharger up for sale. currently still on the truck, will be off within the next two weeks roughly.

has 20k on it, and has the URD pulley installed. no stocker will come with it, as it was bent taking it off. nothing wrong with it. with TRD intake, exhaust, made 343 rwhp.

engine003.jpg

asking 2900 as you see it. i still have the paperwork, and the TRD box it came in.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
you know you can buy those new for that price now a days right? I got mine for $2950

good luck

Jonathan

Reaction score
just got a pm about it. been out of the loop, wasnt aware they give them away now :laugh:

sale pending, anyways :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
How are you going to deal with the reflased ECU if you remove it?

Gadget

Gadget

Reaction score
Unless there is something new, there is no back flash available.

Once you flash the TRD program in it you are stuck unless you replace the ECU.

Sort that out before you take it off and sell it. Could be very expensive to sell it.

G

Jonathan

Reaction score
roger that. when i got it flashed, they told me i could flash it back. guess i should check......

thanks alot gadget, i think i owe you a few beers :laugh:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
hey what is the possiblilty for just switch ecu's is that an option? I always thought about it just never asked

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
ECU's are Vin flashed.

IF he wants to sell this with the TRD flash, he has to buy a $1200 ECU to replace the one he has

Gadget

Reaction score
That is very complicated on the 05+ Tacos.

The earlier ones, you just swapped them and they worked.

Now you have to get the VIN flashed into it with the current mileage and then sync it up with the ignition key transponder so it will start.

I got a spare ECU and was going to have the TRD flash put in it to test with larger injectors and the URD MkI kit long time ago. A master tech at Toyota spent all day trying to get the spare ECU to work in my truck and was never able to get it to fire up.

So, it is not as easy as it should be...

But, if Jonathan wants to try it I will sell him this spare ECU real cheap. It is from an 05 XR.

Gadget

Mr.X

Reaction score
i.d like the intake dont have money for the s/c but i wish

Jonathan

Reaction score
someone wants to sell me the x-1 in partial trade, will that take care of it? any stock maps for that sucker?

Gadget

Reaction score
The X-1 should be able to do what you need, but to me it just makes more sense to leave that supercharger on the truck and sell it as is.

G

Jonathan

Reaction score
The X-1 should be able to do what you need, but to me it just makes more sense to leave that supercharger on the truck and sell it as is.

G

i agree. you need an extra XR over at urd?:laugh:

Gadget

Reaction score
Thanks, but no. We have enough XRunners right now.

Gadget

Jonathan

Reaction score
if i were to buy your stock ecu, they would be able to load up the vin correct? you just had issues loading the TRD on it?

if you are interested in selling (perferably trading.....) let me know

PLCX

Reaction score
im interested. but what to do about that ECU?

.50CALXR

Banned
Reaction score
just got a pm about it. been out of the loop, wasnt aware they give them away now :laugh:

sale pending, anyways :top:
I was gonna say I saw some guy on here post that he got one for $1000. You can get em new for $3000

overdriven

Reaction score
There are companies that will program your vin into an ecu. Unfortunately in a ten minute search I couldn't find any that do anything other than American vehicles

Top Bottom