Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD supercharger leaking....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Engineered to fail my friend. There's you proof

TRON

Reaction score
^^^ At least you got undeniable proof and the reason... Some of these toyota mechanics :dontknow: I'm curious about this outcome and how toyota handles it.

Razorecko

Reaction score
Hey guys I need to validate the program info before I go to my original dealer with this info. Here is the printout I recieved. My question is the way it is listed on the printout is the 3Y.... software what i'm currenlty running that needs to be updated or is the current software i'm running the A0 ?

15o9opx.jpg

Aspen_S/C

Reaction score
I had this "issue" as well and thought leakage too at first. Turns out I just needed to clean my engine after 6 years. Looks great now and the issue has not returned after 4 months.

IMG_0370_zpse2e0b731.jpg

I keep my engine bay as spotless as possible in order to pin down leaks fast....with 155K on the truck and 115K on the blower, no leaks.

iniazy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, looks like with running lean for so long some of your piston rings wore and started having too much blowby exhaust. I've been there, and had the same issue exactly.

PCV valve has nothing to do with it, it's supposed to allow oil vapor to flow through into the intake. But with excessive blowby, you're evaporating your oil and it's contaminating everything in your intake and air cleaner system.

Get them to replace your motor before you're out of warranty. This is their fault.

Top Bottom