Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Supercharger, UCON and Engine Rebuild Parts for Sale

AZRckCrwler

Reaction score
Would you be willing to break apart the supercharger/UCON package? I'm interested in the UCON, but am not ready yet for FI.

JMD176

Reaction score
Would you be willing to break apart the supercharger/UCON package? I'm interested in the UCON, but am not ready yet for FI.

Actually just sold the S/C separately and was going to start a new thread for the UCON. SO yes, I'll sell the UCON. PM sent.

JMD176

Reaction score
Is the supercharger/UCON a direct fit for the XR of will you need any type of adapters?
What will it take to make it a plug and play for the XR?
Will the supercharger require any upcoming maintenance?
JDM based on my questions....I'm interested.

S/C just sold separately. You would have needed the fit kit, but again it's gone anyways. UCON is still available.

RS2008XR

Reaction score
S/C just sold separately. You would have needed the fit kit, but again it's gone anyways. UCON is still available.

Too bad for me. Was going to contact you directly about the package. Oh well didn't really need it but I wanted it.

JMD176

Reaction score
UCON is still available. Lots of questions about it, but no offers yet.

JMD176

Reaction score
Sale pending on UCON. I'll update the thread if the deal goes through today.

JMD176

Reaction score
UCON sold today. Still have pistons, rods, wire harness and thrust washers.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Might as well get rid of the thrust washers. They do not fit properly. The ends of the halves butt together about an 1/8" before the main cap meets the block. Unusable.

JMD176

Reaction score
Might as well get rid of the thrust washers. They do not fit properly. The ends of the halves butt together about an 1/8" before the main cap meets the block. Unusable.

Crap! Well they are no longer for sale then! I'm not going to ask how you found this out. Thanks for preventing me from selling something defective. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Bought a set myself, before yours were available . Tried them. Found out really quickly during an attempted installation. :/

Last edited:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I know this is a old thread but is the plug and play harness still up for grabs?

Top Bottom