Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trd supercharger update

utixrunner

Reaction score
I think they have to realease it first, lets not get too excited trd is exactly known for realesing there products fast

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
But raw hp isn't everything if your trying to see who will win in a race... With a roots s/c like the trd, boost comes in fast, where with URD full boost is at close to redline.

Spyder327

Reaction score
But raw hp isn't everything if your trying to see who will win in a race... With a roots s/c like the trd, boost comes in fast, where with URD full boost is at close to redline.

lol thats why my offer was for highest hp :biggrin:

utixrunner

Reaction score
got an e-mail back and guess what! nothing has changed still ETA fall 07 cant give info on specs of cost:frown: o well

Super Werty

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt a fall release...sure they have been delaying it time and time again..but now we have pics...and some lucky dude won one

its gonna be out

Super Werty

Reaction score
oh snap! what did I tell you guys!

not even 48 hrs later and my prediction came true, haha

sweet!

utixrunner

Reaction score
I went down to toyota dealer today and he didnt even know they were in development:laugh:

Spyder327

Reaction score
I went down to toyota dealer today and he didnt even know they were in development:laugh:

Most dealers wont know anything about it until TRD sends them this piece of paper that says "if anyone asks, we sell this now, here's the part # so you can order it"

Scratchy

Reaction score
I think this is going to hurt the C2C Turbo kit sales.
If they had it out in June like their outdated website claims, then they would have a significant jump on TRD & have built some excitement & momentum for their FI kit.

Now it seems the TRD kit will make some of the C2C Turbo folks think twice....
The biggest thing going for the TRD kit is the Carb certification & the vehicle warranty.

I'm leaning towards the TRD kit..... I'll be watching this one closely.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
scratchy. I Hear Ya Bro.even Though The Trd Charger Isn't Highly Powered It Is Carb Legal And Warrantable.i Think It Will Get Some Praise.if I Didn't Have 52k Miles On My Baby I Would Get The Trd I Think In The Long Run Its Going To Be More Reliable Than The Others.i Don't Need To Have 400hp In My Truck Just A Little Extra Ooompf!

Spyder327

Reaction score
scratchy. I Hear Ya Bro.even Though The Trd Charger Isn't Highly Powered It Is Carb Legal And Warrantable.i Think It Will Get Some Praise.if I Didn't Have 52k Miles On My Baby I Would Get The Trd I Think In The Long Run Its Going To Be More Reliable Than The Others.i Don't Need To Have 400hp In My Truck Just A Little Extra Ooompf!

Yea the biggest benefit of the TRD kit is produces peak boost at lower RPM's.

So you dont plan to get the TRD kit dog?

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
WHEN I FIRST GOT THE TRUCK I TOLD FRED MY SERVICE ADVISOR WITH THE WAIT FOR THE S/C TO COME OUT I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE 50K MILES AND I'D BE SCARED OF BLOWING THE BOTTOM END OUT WITH THE MILEAGE.HAD THE CASH THEN NOW I DON'T AND HAVE 52K MILES BUT I WOULD DO IT IF I HAD A FRESH MOTOR OR A NEW 08XR.:top:

utixrunner

Reaction score
go for it dog, it anything happens to the motor just drop in a new tundra engine:rock:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
UTIX, I WAS GOING TO MENTION IF I WANTED 400HP I WOULD GO FOR A TUNDRA MOTOR! LOL! ARE YOU PSYCHIC?:dontknow: :laugh:

Top Bottom