Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Truck Covers USA

TacoDude

Reaction score
Does anybody have this retractable cover and have pic of it. I need a really good retractable cover. My friend said truck covers usa is one of the best retractable's. Need some help on finding a really really good one. What is your guys opinion on the retractable covers.

Looking For.
Heavy heavy duty
Little to no leaks in bed
Very flush with the bed

Thanks Guys...:top:

Slay0r

Reaction score
its almost like you have to choose a bias for either heavy duty or flush look.

I know a company few ppl know about that offers the cheapest, most flush hardcover on the market. thats checkmate tonneau covers. Only problem is, they need to me bondod over and panted otherwise the fiberglass fibers will start to show over time b/c the sun bake off the clear

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I been planning on a BAKflip cover for few yrs but it like $700 so I haven't been able to get it! It very flush and black in color and pretty strong!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Truckcovers USA, Pace-Edwards, and Roll N Lock have nice flush rolling tonneaus.

I think Truckcovers USA is built the best. My brother-in-law had one on his Tundra and it was nice! The only thing I didn't like was that it wouldn't work with the Toyota Tailgate Spoiler (neither does the Roll N Lock).

That is why I got the Pace Edwards Full Metal Jack Rabbit. :top:

TruckcoversUSA:
TacomaSBRear2.jpg

Roll N Lock:
Roll-N-LockCatalog-2_06.jpg

Pace-Edwards:
IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_4195.jpg

PEwithS.jpg

TacoDude

Reaction score
Thanks to all the of the guys that gave me some info. Now i got to decide between the truck cover usa or the pace edwards. Do you guys know the price difference between Truckcovers USA, Pace-Edwards, and Roll N Lock?

Last edited:
Top Bottom