Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Truck Cruise

Reaction score
Yo whats up everybody just wanted to know if there is any truck cruises going on just wanted to talk and see the new upgrades :biggrin: but not to bite just get ideas..

Xtacy

Reaction score
im always down for a truck cruise...havent been on one in a while

Black-X

Reaction score
Some guys on fh are havin a cruise tomorrow at the kunia park n ride (below wal-mart) between 930-10. Doesn't specify if its a day or night cruise tho.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Somebody put on cruise together....... Possibly night cruise, can't make day cruises anymore too busy.....

Reaction score
Theres cops even on Sunday morning pulling cars over so i say as long as we don't speed and burnout and front plates on there should maybe leave us alone. But i really don't know

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Theres cops even on Sunday morning pulling cars over so i say as long as we don't speed and burnout and front plates on there should maybe leave us alone. But i really don't know
lol i hope, most of us have HIDS and you know thats an attention grabber already:top: but im down either way ahahahaaaaaaaaa

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
lol i hope, most of us have HIDS and you know thats an attention grabber already:top: but im down either way ahahahaaaaaaaaa
There's some cops out there running HID's on there cars..... Hmm.:hmmmm2:

Reaction score
if get plenty trucks then they might not bother but some cops that just want to be the man and say some stuff but someone should plan it i wanna go cruise. chee

Sykotic336

Reaction score
There's some cops out there running HID's on there cars..... Hmm.:hmmmm2:
come on you know its ok for them to do it but when we do it its wrong... they assholes lidat, just like that cop who hit the pedistrian and sited her for not having the bicylcle registered... ****ed up

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
You know the reason why it's ok for cops to run HID's, it's because the chief of police said it's ok for them to run HID's on there vehicle's, NOT the DOT......:hmmmm2: Well, thats what i've read from local forums anyways.....

:thumpdown:" IS THAT FREAKING CORRUPTED OR WHAT ":thumpdown:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
You know the reason why it's ok for cops to run HID's, it's because the chief of police said it's ok for them to run HID's on there vehicle's, NOT the DOT......:hmmmm2: Well, thats what i've read from local forums anyways.....

that is messed up. im down for a night cruise.

Sykotic336

Reaction score

yeah i know but seriously it pisses me off that they are hypocrites... i bet you if a cop with hids went to get a safety check he would pass just because hes a cop... go figure:thumpdown: but besides me complaining lol whats the specific date/time night/day?

Top Bottom