Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Truck number list

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam now I'm like 3rd high score! I was on top for a min! Haha! Guess mins still older though! Think I'm like 2nd or 3rd oldest on this poll so far!

Murderface

Reaction score

built jan-05

Really these numbers mean nothing. I mean if the above is #5XXX and built in Jan of 05 then how do I have a lesser number(27XX) and mine was built a month later?

Doesnt sound right does it?

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Surprised that David has not chimed in as of yet.....Maybe he will see the smoke signals?

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Really these numbers mean nothing. I mean if the above is #5XXX and built in Jan of 05 then how do I have a lesser number(27XX) and mine was built a month later?

Doesnt sound right does it?

yea that shit is def not right bro

Murderface

Reaction score
mod please update main list i is tired

Why^^^? these numbers cant mean anything. Has David shed any lite on this since he works for Toyota? I mean how can the number mean anything if one persons truck was built in January 2005 and have a number of 7XXX and another member have a truck built Feb of 2005 and have a number of 2XXX? Thats a 5,000 number difference. Doesnt make any sense to me. No trying to diss just need some answers before Im sold on what the numbers actually mean

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
ok so there pointless numbers and the point is what they no longer are a part of these trucks? like i said we may figure it out on our own wiht enough data

Murderface

Reaction score
Austin Im def not trying to rain on ur parade, Im interested to know what they mean just like everyone else but it just doesnt add up.

Ya know:top:

DoubleD

Reaction score

Also I got mine Nov. 13 2004 so I am super confused on these numbers also?

sinister07

Reaction score
Maybe this is a stupid question but are regular tacomas numbered also? Maybe it's just how many access cabs were made in a year? But then again it still doesn't make sense when some people have higher numbers than others with the different production dates. I wish we could figure this one out

PiNkY

Reaction score
i think you add the first and third number then divide by the second number then multiply by the fourth number and that gives you the prodcution number of your X..........well that's my theory & if you have a fifth number you then raise that number to the power of the answer to the first equation I devised

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
it could be the number of tatal tacomas produced that year at a specific factory

might need tacoma world to figure that one out

Top Bottom