Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Truck part out!!!!

SX TOY

Reaction score
sweet truck bro nice choice. I had a loaner 4 dr Tundra when getting some sercive on my last toy and beat the crap out of it happily. if I didn't need a smaller shorter truck this would be the choice.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
I made ur truck, LOL
I work at the plant here in San Antonio, TX (TMMTX)
Congrats on the truck :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice new Tundra! I love the TRD Sport, but I would need the truck to tow a trailer and the Sport doesn't have the tow/haul package and the tow capacity of the non-sports models.:thumpdown:

luvinmyX

Reaction score
Ive seen a trailer hitch on these types of bumpers before so im pretty sure you can use it to tow...

07SWB

Reaction score
lets race :) I'll show you what a real truck can do. :laugh:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
mike stop embarrassing yourself. you still havent raced me. why dont you let me show you what a real truck does lmao im jk dont get get butt hurt lol but seriously im calling you out and im only 10-15 min away!!!!:laugh:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
All i can say is good luck. But it better have that killer 5.7 motor.

luvinmyX

Reaction score
Ok since everyone wants to know a shipping price, im just going to say $230 for everything SHIPPED...

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Ive seen a trailer hitch on these types of bumpers before so im pretty sure you can use it to tow...
It can still tow, but the capacity is not as high and you don't get the complete tow package (tow hitch receiver, trailer brake controller prewire, tow/haul mode switch, transmission fluid temp gauge, supplemental transmission cooler, and 7-Pin connector). You also have a different rear differential ratio.
If I wasn't considering towing an RV/toy hauler, I would get the Sport Appearance package. It looks MUCH better with the fog lamps and color keyed grill surround, front bumper and side view mirrors!:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
ill take them if you can hold them til payday :top:

Top Bottom