Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TSW Nogaro wheels F/S Cheap

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell 2 of my TSW Nogaro wheels. They are 20" x 8.5" with a 40mm offset. They still look new. I know its going to be hard to sell just 2 thats why I'll let them go for cheap. PM me with any offers. Thanks.

DJMpic4.jpg

DJMpic5.jpg

nogaro_silver_beauty_pop_white-1.jpg

Reaction score
why only 2 rims? where did the other 2 go? couldnt get them off the truck before the owner returned I hate that.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
thinking :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2:

I need rims

Justin

AFP520

Reaction score
I was gonna get myself a set of 19's in those. They are hot.

He might only be selling two because he wants wider in the rear? :dontknow:

i_ski

Reaction score
Do it, just do it. Keep the stockers on the front and these on the rear :top: .

:hahaha: :driver:

Naw you just gotta put the two new ones on the one side... no one will notice. :rock:

Jonathan

Reaction score
very nice. use these two for the fronts, get some fatties for the back.

jon

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind having all four of those, i might be interested if you want to sell all four

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Pretty sure he is wanting to switch out to staggered setup so he's only selling two of them... very good looking wheels on the X, someone needs to jump on these. :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Naw you just gotta put the two new ones on the one side... no one will notice. :rock:

:dito: You can look like there are two different X-Runners... one when you get there and one when you leave! Just don't do any donuts!:top:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Pretty sure he is wanting to switch out to staggered setup so he's only selling two of them... very good looking wheels on the X, someone needs to jump on these. :top:

Staggered it is. Thanks for the bump. :top:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind having all four of those, i might be interested if you want to sell all four

Only selling two, I found a place online that you can get the two 20x10" nagaro's and matching 255/295 staggered Toyo Proxes 4s for $1174 shipped. This along with my two wheels would be a great deal for someone. Just as long as your not BSP with the DJM :biggrin:

Top Bottom