Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tucson meet Sat 10am to2pm(date unknown)

Which Saturday is best for a meet, 10am to 2pm?

• Total voters

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Include your preference on what type of food when updating the dinner count...

Dinner Count:
1. hrspwr236
2. hrspwr236 (+1)
3. BlackCat - almost anything
4. TitanRattler813 - no preference
5. utixrunner

Last edited:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Dinner pref... almost anything, no McDonald's. Salads are good (no, I'm not a vegetarian, but I like my fibre). Otherwise, I'm a cheap date :biggrin:

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
How many of us want to do mods, that will throw Riskys out of the way if we do, I can always wait for mods if more people would like to to dinner. I would like to get all this situated by tonight so i can make reservations

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I have seen that one over there once, if it is the one that is black on black, it is pretty sweet. The reason i asked is i see a stock BSP on campus all the time, i dont think he likes notes

I do not think he goes to the University as he is a Toyota Tech over at Desert Toy.

Super Werty

Reaction score
How many of us want to do mods, that will throw Riskys out of the way if we do, I can always wait for mods if more people would like to to dinner. I would like to get all this situated by tonight so i can make reservations

where are we making reservations at? mt lemon? or back down when we get back?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
where are we making reservations at? mt lemon? or back down when we get back?

The dinner location depended on whether we do mods or not, I thought. I guess since nobody is speaking up, then mods are out. The only one I remember is hrspwr236, BlackCat, & Hitman FLM, which can be done in a matter of minutes so that's not a big deal. Hitman also wanted his SS installed.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
For the fact time is running out, i am going to say no real mods will be done, maybe at the end of the night a couple of us can get to gether but wel figure that out at the end of the day. We will plan on dinner after we get down from Mt. Lemmon, i think we will plan for Riskys for now, from the top of my head, i believe plates will be around ten dollars, ill have to call and find out how many we can reserve for, Blackcat is checking on some covered parking for us there. Any last minute suggestions from everyone and well need a final dinner count

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i will have to call some of the tucson members tonight to see if whats going on

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Dinner Count:
1. hrspwr236 +1
2. Iceman +1
3. BlackCat - almost anything
4. TitanRattler813 - no preference
5. utixrunner

So far we have 7

Hitman

Reaction score
What about LUNCH!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Im going to be starving by the time I get there LOL

and no mod day thats cool when can do it some other time :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

LOL... didn't think about that. We're gonna eat at 8am. Pack some snax for the cruise :laugh:.

Which reminds me... I told a friend I was going on a cruise up a mountain in Tucson this weekend... needless to say she was totally confused, lol. She was really like "How the f do you ride a big boat up through mountains?! Wtf are you talking about, Sean?" I got frustrated til I actually sat back and listened to how it sounds. :laugh:

Spyder327

Reaction score

We can have another mod day at my place sometime and we'll get the SS put in for you

Hitman

Reaction score
What you talking about willis!!!

pax some snacks shoot im going to need a whole buffet resturant LOL

well im sure theres a burger king around there, nothing like eating 4 QUAD STACKERS and 2 large Fries to call it a day :biggrin::biggrin:

Funny story :laugh: :laugh:

Hitman

Reaction score
We can have another mod day at my place sometime and we'll get the SS put in for you

Im down for that I want to know what all the fuss is about with this URD SS :biggrin:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Well, for lunchables, here are some thoughts. The mall where we're meeting has a grocery store (AJ's), can make a dash-in and grab some grub. Also, the road going upto Mt Lemmon has a strip mall next to it with a Safeway's and a coffee joint (The Buzz). There is also a well-known (to Tucsonians, anyway) cookie/pizza joint in SummerHaven at the top of Mt Lemmon (where in Mt Lemmon are we going, anyway ?). I'm sure there are also some fast food joints along the way.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If you like, there is a mcdonalds right at the base of the mountain and we can stop there for those who want lunch, there is also food at the top but is really pricy, we can also look into that. If you guys like, stick around after dinner at we can do mods for those who want to

Tweakbz

Reaction score
We're all meeting at Walmart @ Speedway&Kolb @ 9.30 Saturday morning right? Then driving up to Ina & Campbell, the up to Mt. Lemmon? And as far as lunch goes and what not, I'm down for whatever anyone wants. I'm not picky :top:

Edit: Oh, call me if you want, hrspwr. 520 979 0134. I might consider dinner with you guys Sat. night as well if it's cool with everyone. I'm really looking forward to the meet this weekend. It'll be my highlight for the month :D :D

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
You are more than welcome to join us for dinner. The east side xrs will meet at the walmart at 930am and then drive to the meet at La Encantada. We will wait for everyone to show up and check out everyones ride. We will probably leave for Mt. Lemmon at about 11 (we will stop at mcsonalds on the way up so we can grab a little bite for drive). The Mt. Lemmon trip will take almost half a tank round trip so we might have to stop so everyone can fill up (it will be a chevron if no one has problems with that). Tucson's weather will be 81 with 10% chance of rain, Mt, lemmons high will be 60, take that in consideration if thats cold for you. We will crusie up to summerhaven (Maybe ski resort dont know how parking is going to be) We will take pictures up there (there are some good outlooks, we can stop at a bunch if you guys like to site see). We will be having dinner at Risky buisness, i have arrrange for up to 12 people and if we can make it around 5, that will be good. After dinner, a few of us that plan on sticking around will do some mods.

We're all meeting at Walmart @ Speedway&Kolb @ 9.30 Saturday morning right? Then driving up to Ina & Campbell, the up to Mt. Lemmon? And as far as lunch goes and what not, I'm down for whatever anyone wants. I'm not picky :top:

Edit: Oh, call me if you want, hrspwr. 520 979 0134. I might consider dinner with you guys Sat. night as well if it's cool with everyone. I'm really looking forward to the meet this weekend. It'll be my highlight for the month :D :D

BlackCat

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I'll meet up w/u folks at Wallyworld on Kolb. I have a bkfst appt over on that side of town anyway.

Top Bottom