Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tuned today

Xample

Reaction score
went down to visit gadget ang got tuned.. thanks again dude :top:
well trucks pullin hard safely! we ran into quite alot of ran but managed to get it done. on the way home it dried up so i played w/ a guy in a 350z
well needless to say after two pulls from 70mph he didnt want to play anymore. a/f is lower 11's when im wide open.
turned alot of heads on my way home and had someone come over to talk to me at 4 different gas stations about my truck :laugh:"what in the hell is this thing"

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Awesome :rock:

Now you need to get that thing on the dyno...

hrspwr236

Reaction score
sweet, makes you feel good when you can get a crowd around your truck or at least have people ask what it is:top:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
"what the hell is thing you ask?" well looks like a truck to me ahahaha but dang wish i could get tuned.... gadget fly down here :D

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Coming to VA Beach now :wink:????

DJmckay

Reaction score
hahaha yeah nice i am thinking about also takiing off the X Runner symbol to, i already took off the toyota tacoma peices but i might just go ahead and de badge the X runner to. but not sure yet because then people will def always be asking what it is lol:dontknow::laugh:

Tapp

Reaction score
hahaha yeah nice i am thinking about also takiing off the X Runner symbol to, i already took off the toyota tacoma peices but i might just go ahead and de badge the X runner to. but not sure yet because then people will def always be asking what it is lol:dontknow::laugh:

lets do it!!

Xample very nice bro!!! cant wait to chill with you again!!

Xample

Reaction score
going down to stomp around :biggrin:
im sure i'll be around sometime this summer bro

quicky06

Reaction score

im debaged and cops right toyota pickup on tickets. its kinda funny. only emblems are grill wheels and steeringwheel

Xample

Reaction score
80mm :motz: not yet bro...im waitin

7.5 psi at redline so the gauge says

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby B

Reaction score
congrats on the tune I can't wait to see dyno numbers!

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Right on on the tune man, cant wait see some dyno numbers make sure to take vids also....

PLCX

Reaction score
sweet man now you need some brakes haha to stop that beast

Xample

Reaction score
damn you all act like there was a dyno open on sunday on my way home...:laugh:
trust me when it's tuned you all will know

Top Bottom