Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TV input needed

which TV

• 60in LCD

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • 55in LED

Votes: 45 77.6%

• Total voters

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Love my 46 Samsung LED. Can"t wait till I go 3D! There's 480Hz now, wow!
Can't go wrong with an LED, downside on this one (1st generation) is the ghosting/cloud affect that I see that many don't. No light up remote control so at night you struggle to read the buttons unless you memorized their location. I did the simple THX picture calibration and colors are more balance, and blacks are deep.

Anyone has checked out the Sharp 4 color LED?

yeah i've seen some of the sharp 4 colors, its kinda trippy if you get up close to it. I will never go 3D, not gonna go into cause I could be on that soap box for hours. I do kinda see what your saying with it having a "cloudy" affect, i'm still getting used to how crisp the picture is lol.

what does your remote look like? they gave me to two with mine (dont know how) and mine lights up its just not very bright.

I'll also go "wall mount", and run the cables behind the wall. I'll probably cut two holes in the wall...one behind the mount, and one 6-12" above the floor to run the cables. I just need to find plates to "finish" the holes.

I won't ever wall mount my TV, 1. I don't trust a $100 bracket with my $2000 tv and i like having access to my cables if i wanna switch stuff up. I've seen alot of clean setups with wall mounts its just not for me.

TRD-X

Reaction score
braves011 I won't ever wall mount my TV said:
If you install them right you won't have a problem Cuz.
This is the wall mount I use:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-B9mCcL1H50H/popups/accessory.asp?i=051LT25
Got my new one Miami it's sick! :adore::adore:

NEWTV011.jpg

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I won't ever wall mount my TV, 1. I don't trust a $100 bracket with my $2000 tv and i like having access to my cables if i wanna switch stuff up. I've seen alot of clean setups with wall mounts its just not for me.

Its up to you man. Wall mounts have been proven over the years to work. As long as you get one that is the right size and can hold the weight and hit the studs you shouldn't have any problems. I'm trusting my 65" plasma that weighs an F'ing ton with a wall mount. It looks good and I can tilt it if I need to get at the cables. But its your TV your choice:top:

Top Bottom