Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ucon ems

rennurx

Reaction score
I just got the ucon on and the base tune G loaded is very rough.. how do I go about data logging and what not to get it a little more refined..

Gadget

Reaction score
It should be butter right out of the box.

Call me ASAP.

G

rennurx

Reaction score
I don't think so, I had my buddy come do them for me and he knows way way way more then I do but everything lined up perfect.. ll try to explain what it does, maybe just me idk, but I was cruising home the other day like 60 70 maybe and I let off the throttle and then pressed it again, and it kinda stuttered before it went again, and also I went to take off from a stop and I hammered down and is stuttered and jerked kind of bad up until like 4 or 5 grand. Only did those both once, normally it kinda just seems to hesitate then all of a sudden go.. I only have like 200 miles on the new setup. Also idles at 600 guessing that's normal tho, just seems rough.

Gadget

Reaction score
I can fix that remotely.

Give me a call.

G

outlaw7

Reaction score
^ thats customer service right there. Wish more people had these standards.

OVRW8

Reaction score
For 1500 bucks, with trd sc what kind of gains are we talking about here

Gadget

Reaction score
They are being made now.

Still have some left on the current batch.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
You can order it right on the URD site.

Sales is catching a plane in the morning for TexFest.

G

Bang Bang

Reaction score
Ok, im at work and computer isnt cooperating so will have to wait till i get home.

dramad1

Reaction score
I feel tempted to order and hit check out right now. WTD??
Edit. If I got the Trd blower and installed it, got the reflash from Toyota. Would I be able to tune then with the ucon? Meaning if I got the reflash already then hooked up the ucon, would I have any tuning issues?

Gadget

Reaction score
URD has calibration files for re-flash and non re-flash combinations.

We just need all your vehicle info and combination info when you place your order so we can load the correct configuration file into the UCON before it is shipped to you so all you have to do is install and run it.

G

dramad1

Reaction score
URD has calibration files for re-flash and non re-flash combinations.

We just need all your vehicle info and combination info when you place your order so we can load the correct configuration file into the UCON before it is shipped to you so all you have to do is install and run it.

G

Thanks for the info g!

So as of now and very shortly, nxt few months I plan on purchasing the ucon as well as the Trd sc. I've been working on getting all the complementing mods first before purchasing the sc. I want to get the ucon so i will not have to go to Toyota and get the reflash, as well as the features the ucon offers.
I am up in the air as to witch to buy first, Trd sc w/ fit kit = money still saving then all spent at once. Or get the ucon and set it up for n/a mods, save a lil more then get the sc and hit you up for a new map/file for it.
I'm tempted to get the ucon first as I'd still have money in savings plus already have it in the x awaiting sc. How hard is it to load new maps/tunes to the ucon for future upgrades?
Thoughts on what you would do if you were me?

Top Bottom