Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UCON Main files.

rennurx

Reaction score
Hey G, is it possible to email me the main files that come on the flash drive for the ucon. I tried to install the software on my gf's laptop because mine broke and its not working. I think I broke the flash drive.. I also sent you an email I just don't know what you'll get first. Thanks!
My email. travis.linsenbigler@gmail.com

Gadget

Reaction score
Damn, I just left URD and got home.

The installer files are on my work PC.

I will most likely be in there tomorrow and get them emailed off to you.

Do you know the actual calibration file you are running now?

G

rennurx

Reaction score
I'm not sure of the cal file. I know we made a custom one when I came down last time. If your avail tomorrow I can always take a road trip down if that's easier..

TRON

Reaction score
This happened to me too. My laptop crashed and I tried to upload the USB URD flash drive to my new laptop and it would not load the calibration file correctly. So now I'm not able to do data logs. Been meaning to call you Gadget

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Mental note for myself: e-mail file to myself so it's stored on Gmail AND Yahoo mail!!

Demented Dave in Boring Bagram Afghanistan
8 days to go...

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
This happened to me too. My laptop crashed and I tried to upload the USB URD flash drive to my new laptop and it would not load the calibration file correctly. So now I'm not able to do data logs. Been meaning to call you Gadget

It is real hard to send calibration files and software over the phone. Much easier by email.

Support@URDUSA.com

G

I'm not sure of the cal file. I know we made a custom one when I came down last time. If your avail tomorrow I can always take a road trip down if that's easier..

I had shelter dog/vet transport duty this morning. Did not get to URD to late this afternoon.

Might be around Sunday, maybe. give me a call tonight.

G

Last edited:

rennurx

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to give you a call tomorrow G. Trying to get a laptop that works..

Gadget

Reaction score
We already have the remote access thing handled.

G

rennurx

Reaction score
I still need the two or three files so I can try a new laptop since my flash drive won't work

Gadget

Reaction score
Call me on x3 in about an hour.

I am getting a bite to eat and will be back at URD about then.

G

Top Bottom