Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ucon wired in on 09+?

Super Werty

Reaction score
Ok I keep getting bombarded with emails asking me when the URD will be ready for 09+. Of course I dont work for URD but apparently that doesnt stop people from asking :laugh:

Anyways...Im wondering if anyone has hardwired one in. I dont see why this couldnt be done. Looks like you could hack up a pnp harness and make it work

Gadget

Reaction score
The current version of the UCON does not have any wires so it makes it hard to hard wire into other platforms.

With the 09 and later v6 we have been having problems getting the needed ECU connectors. Seems Toyota is working extra hard to prevent us from getting them.

I have been working very hard on this issue for a very long time and it looks like we will have this problem solved very soon. Just going to have them duplicated and produced. We are in the final steps of inking that deal.

In short order we should have the 09+ done, a universal version done, the 4 cylinder done, FRS, TC, Tundra, and lay the ground work for the self tuning standalone.

G

L3G10N

Reaction score
The current version of the UCON does not have any wires so it makes it hard to hard wire into other platforms.

With the 09 and later v6 we have been having problems getting the needed ECU connectors. Seems Toyota is working extra hard to prevent us from getting them.

I have been working very hard on this issue for a very long time and it looks like we will have this problem solved very soon. Just going to have them duplicated and produced. We are in the final steps of inking that deal.

In short order we should have the 09+ done, a universal version done, the 4 cylinder done, FRS, TC, Tundra, and lay the ground work for the self tuning standalone.

G

I get the sincere impression that your ROI on this project will be fantastic.

Reaction score
Picard-facepalm.jpg

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Here's a question that may have been answered already, but I'm too lazy to look...The cam gears that were used for the x-1, are they compatible with the UCON? I don't see why they wouldn't be, but just thought I'd ask.

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes they can be used with the UCON.

G

wrmathis

Reaction score

G

damn it man, looks like i might be spending my FRS mod money with URD now. hopefully the ucon works badass with the FRS when its available for it and gets rid of that damn torque dip :blurock::rockon:

Gadget

Reaction score
Anything is possible.

The ECU connectors are available so we could do that one.

G

IronMan

Reaction score
G, I know you are working on this. Any updates? Let me know if you need a 09 as a test bed.

Gadget

Reaction score
No updates, sorry.

I can assure you I am working very hard on this.

G

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Will you be releasing a UCON for 2JZGE motor? (is300)

G keep me in the loop with this I'm in the market for an engine management system for my 03 GS300 which runs the same engine as his. :crinklehair:

Ridefoxone

Reaction score
Is there any progress on the Ucon for the Tundra 5.7's?
This is the probably the wrong place to post that question but you always seem to get some Inside knowledge...

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes moving forward at a snails pace.....

Still waiting for all the connectors to show up.

G

zXrunner

Reaction score
Is there any way a 09+ X be URD charged? Anyway at all?

Top Bottom