Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Up for a Cruise 1st Weekend in June???

Xtacy

Reaction score
auuryte, so far 4 bsp's....that going be one mean convoy to town.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
I guess I'll be there too I am comming from Ewa so I'll just add another SWB to the mix

1) Xtacy
2) xr_sky1ine3
3) 08xrunner808
4) 808_xrunner
5) 808STAYTE
6) 2008 toyota xrunner
7) Illmeg4fun

Lets keep this going

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sup im new to this well i go on XRU oll da time fo Cruzes but i deiced to not be Lazy and make 1 fo my own gud. k well i up fo da cruze me and my friend going come . my friend get 1 red X runner with super 44 Dual Exhaust ( he da only X runner i think that has his Exhuast that comes out of the side at a angle brah it sick looking ) he has tint, crome grill, and Alteza Black back tails. as fo me i get 1 black XR it has Alteza black back tails, Fujitsu Shortram , SpinTECH Street Pro Exhuast the loudest 1, a Crappy DVD/SOUNDS system, and Side Modeing dat cost like $300 - $600 i fo get dat y . well any way me, my Gf and my fried going meet up his House and we going go down to COMP USA fo meet up with da Other Bradas at 10:30 k Shootz Alojhaz Jared PM me if things Changes. Thanks

Xtacy

Reaction score
we only meeting at the back of waikele for convoy down to the pier right? ....everyone going meet up at the pier, then the cruise?

08XRunner808

Reaction score
illmeg4fun post the meet up spot,time,and routes on your first post in this thread

Reaction score
SO wait where we going meet ? i went pass Comp USA there no parking plus we can't park in Comp USA parking lot it locked well cuzz there not there no more i heard dat 24 Hour fitness is going to take over Comp USA. so where we going meet again ? and is it still at 10:30 A.M ? Alojhaz Jared

Xtacy

Reaction score
some of us is meeting in waikele, in the back by the pet store and the furniture place i believe, THEN we going convoy down to the pier to meet with everyone else at 11...the waikele meet is just for us who live on the central/north west side

Reaction score
Me and 2 other friends r going to go so see u guys down at da pier at 11 A.M. 1 of my Friends get 1 Toyota Pickup Tho so is it kool he come along ? k Alojhaz Jared

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
everyone welcome man. no matter what u drive. we just cruisin to have fun

I<3JDM

Reaction score
i might go...? so see you there if i do, peace..

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Oh sh**t, now i dont know if i can make it.....

My older brother is coming over sat & sun to clean up the clutter in the garage, so now i dont know if i can make it at all..... :thumpdown: But i'll try.....

Turn1

Reaction score
Hopefully I can make it. I already got a Ducati riders meet to go to at 11am:hmmmm2:

Xtacy

Reaction score
are we still meeting up at waikele prior to guys? Ill be there at 1030 at waikele, hope to see more of you there

Top Bottom