Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update on my x-runner

dragginjess

Reaction score
Hey everyone...
i've been working more an more on the truck to have it completley bagged...for the ones that doesnt know, the front is bagged on 2500 Dominators, custom cut bag brackets, vavles are mounted on the front bumper, ran 1/2" braded stainless airlines all the way through, and the back dropped on 4" blocks...well i finaly had the rear frame c-notched about a month ago an had a custom bolt-in crossmember made...
check out the pics on my profile an let me know what you think...
oh and i've order some 20" Hipnotic Wheels "Roxstar", they should be here next week...

Jess

i havnt posted enough threads to put the pics on here yet lol

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Looks pretty damn good jess :top:. Wish you were a more active member so everyone that has questions about the airbag setup can ask them.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
That thing is dope...I may be in love all over again lol

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
x2, your knowledge would be very valuable to the forum. Stick around man! Whore it up a bit so you can post them on the thread. :top:

Ryan

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
x2, your knowledge would be very valuable to the forum. Stick around man! Whore it up a bit so you can post them on the thread. :top:

Ryan

Jess is not a man....FYI...chics got skills..

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
looking good bro...nice job...:top:

like ryan and yardie said...whore it up cause there's a lot of member here looking into info about bagging their XRs...

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score

Ryan

looking good bro...nice job...:top:

like ryan and yardie said...whore it up cause there's a lot of member here looking into info about bagging their XRs...

We can tell who did'nt look at the Pics :laugh:. I am gonna apologise for these guys jess, they just kinda landed here and we can't get rid of them, kinda like ants :laugh:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
We can tell who did'nt look at the Pics :laugh:. I am gonna apologise for these guys jess, they just kinda landed here and we can't get rid of them, kinda like ants :laugh:

Ants fly? Jamacian ants?:biggrin:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Truck looks sick! It seems like more gals have their X bagged than guys? Lenie and now Jess, I honestly could not name one guy, although I am sure there are some.

05runner

Reaction score
Sweet truck jess. Welcome to the forum. Get active and get some more pics up. That is a fact got two ladies with bagged X's. So jess did you do the work or had it done. Either way sweet lookin X all around. Cant wait to see it with the rims.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
now that is sick!! :top: Post up some pics when you can of that slammed RR!

dragginjess

Reaction score
hahaha, thanks everyone...
i'll keep yal posted when more works done....

Vince77

Reaction score
These the wheels? Nice. :top:Trucks lookin good.
92c0_1_b.JPG

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
You got the best color.

I already know it is going to look like this.

Picture009.jpg

Ratrod25

Reaction score
LOL finally learned how to post!! lol I saw you truck over at IN

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Nice! how much did that whole set-up run you? :top:

btw...love your album title....XRATEDX....hmmmm I think I've seen that before :biggrin:
DCX-RunnerMeetAugust2008.jpg

1LOYOTA

Reaction score
keep up the good work and riding low and clean is the only way to go

Venomous_X

Reaction score
truck is looking better and better, Jess! :adore: :adore: Did you do anything custom with your wheels, colorwise? I checked those out a while back and you can go all out with colors! :rock: I personally made a set for shits and giggles and ended up with all black and red spokes.....:biggrin:

dragginjess

Reaction score
lol...yea i could do what ever color i wanted, but i just went with chrome an black incerts...

Top Bottom