Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update on your favorite suspension peeps

BondXII

Reaction score
Good evening ladies and gents.

Been some time since we have been on here and posted anything. Sorry about that. Luckily most of you know that this is a side business we have to help you all get parts that are not available from the “big” companies.

Here’s an update on the “XII exclusive” parts we are trying to get back in stock for you guys.

About two weeks ago we sold our last set of drop coils. During that time, we have been working with the manufacturer to get restock. Our normal rep has either quit or moved up in the world. Our new rep is going through the paperwork and hopefully putting us in their queue shortly. Of course we have to wait on the bigger companies that generally have priorities with 1000s of coil, where we generally order 200 at a time. We’ll let you know whew they are officially back in stock. We’ll wait until they are on hand, since we have had (in the past) them say we’re getting the coils shipped on a certain date and then when the date comes up “sorry, we were bumped because of a large company needing coils”. I think at that time is when the new Ford SHO was coming out.

Sway bars...another company where we have a new rep to deal with. We are waiting to hear back from them regarding new prices. We do not want to put them out there for pre-sale until I we know what our costs will be and adjust accordingly. With that said...once we get the new prices, we’ll put out a group buy for you guys. We know that you all have been asking. Sooner or later (hopefully sooner) your requests will be answered.

The infamous coil overs...some of you have caught wind that our fabricator has passed away this past Fall. Said moment for XII, for sure. As the show must go on, we searched around for some time to obtain a new fabricator for machining parts for us. After a few busts, we have found the right guy. After a few prototypes of a new design; some 3D printing on our end to keep test fitting costs down, we have got our design locked in and ready for mass (as mass as you can with a niche market) produced for you all. These will be released once the drop coils are here and a successful sway bar group buy is complete.

Thanks for everybody for being patient in all of this.

Bottom line. We’re still here and we’re still putting out (as quick as we can anyway) suspension parts for you Taco enthusiasts.

Buck

Reaction score
Good to hear from you guys
Was beginning to worry if i would ever get coilovers for my X lol
Question, Will the coilovers be a sort of new and improved system or remain the same as the first ones that shipped out?
Just asking since you guys said y'all made prototypes

BondXII

Reaction score
Good to hear from you guys
Was beginning to worry if i would ever get coilovers for my X lol
Question, Will the coilovers be a sort of new and improved system or remain the same as the first ones that shipped out?
Just asking since you guys said y'all made prototypes

Similar, yet better. The “Mark 1”s are great, just some improvements in areas that we noticed while tracking the hell out of our X. LOL

omgwtfbbq!

Reaction score
I work in the automotive industry doing virtual confirmation builds. If y'all wanna drop like, $200k on hardware and software licensing you can cut almost all your prototyping down to virtual reality checks and maybe eventually save money lol.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I work in the automotive industry doing virtual confirmation builds. If y'all wanna drop like, $200k on hardware and software licensing you can cut almost all your prototyping down to virtual reality checks and maybe eventually save money lol.
LOL, good one!

BondXII

Reaction score

LOL. What a bargain.

Top Bottom