Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urd 3" Cat Back

XrunnIT

Reaction score
So did the prev version of the URD catback come with the magnaflow? or a different brand?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
It was Magnaflow from what I've heard. Even if you purchased the muffler separate, you would need to get the 3" tubing done custom

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Is this something that requires no welding? Cuz I see some clamps that I can even put on!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Straight from URD site:
Choice of stainless Magneflow or quiet "turbo" muffler
Mandrel Bent Exhaust
304 Stainless Exhaust with Brushed Finish
316 Rod Used for Welding
Bolts up to OEM flanges
U-Clamp & Stainless Band for Easy Installation
:rock:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Yep straight bolt on, no welding required. :top:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Cool, looks like the next mod! Maybe I'll have to throw in the short shifter and maybe tcai! what a package!

Super Werty

Reaction score
hey Gadget!

Can I get a soundclip of your set up. You have dt long tubes correct? I def want to get rid of my rasp, but I want to hear what will happen to the exhaust before I spend that much

also, would it be possible to buy just the new muffler that rids the rasp:laugh::dontknow:

thanks

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
hey Gadget!

Can I get a soundclip of your set up. You have dt long tubes correct? I def want to get rid of my rasp, but I want to hear what will happen to the exhaust before I spend that much

also, would it be possible to buy just the new muffler that rids the rasp:laugh::dontknow:

thanks

Im with you on this one... i wanna hear a really good sound clip before i get it. I am also not sure what i wanna do because i want to get an exhaust now, but i dont want to make the wrong decision and hate myself later. If i were to get the one with the magnaflow muffler first, it is easy enough to plop that one out and put the newer one in if needed later? I hope so cause that would put my mind at ease...

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If this may be the last run of this exhaust, I'm not missing out on it. I've heard it with the DTLT and I thought it was the best sounding exhaust that I've heard (on Justin's truck).

Thank you Discover Card. :biggrin: Order submitted!

HiTek21

Reaction score
what brand / model type is the quieter turbo muffler?

Super Werty

Reaction score
yea Ive heard that set up in person, I just want to hear the new "no rasp" muffler

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
haha i dont even hear anything else over that whine!!! i want that!

Top Bottom