Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urd 3" Cat Back

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
1. SickRedXRnr
2. K2
3. braves011
4. tacoma2055 the anticipation is killing me
5. NHXRUNNER (price)
6. Wayne R
7. TitanRattler813
8. 1sikXR
9. Rich017 (price)
10. 4VsX
11. DERRIXRYD

OH NO haha what have a started....i guess this new URD exhaust will be taking over the world soon :rock:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
OH NO haha what have a started....i guess this new URD exhaust will be taking over the world soon :rock:

Looks like Monday the MAN is on Live Session, what a place to announce the return of the 3" Cat Back exhaust......eh Gadget :rock:

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

GrundleBear

Reaction score
1. SickRedXRnr
2. K2
3. braves011
5. NHXRUNNER (price)
6. Wayne R
7. TitanRattler813
8. 1sikXR
9. Rich017 (price)
10. 4VsX
11. DERRIXRYD
12. GrundleBear

HiTek21

Reaction score
Any chance of the new muffler being sold seperatly?

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I've heard way too much about this setup... count me in!

1. SickRedXRnr
2. K2
3. braves011
5. NHXRUNNER (price)
6. Wayne R
7. TitanRattler813
8. 1sikXR
9. Rich017 (price)
10. 4VsX
11. DERRIXRYD
12. GrundleBear
13. thunderkat1

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
c'mon Gadget. let us know what's up. 3" is all I need...... for the exhaust. :biggrin:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
As long as it is a round. They call me soupcan.....:laugh:

Gadget

Reaction score
It will be on the site today if you want to order it.

It will be offered with two muffler options.

Standard is a high quality fully stainless Magneflow muffler that will give you that deep rich performance tone we all want and enjoy.

Unfortunately this is not enough muffler for when you remove all the cats with this application. When you remove all the cats that pulse wave comes blasting out and can become excessively loud and can sound very raspy. That raspy noise just does not sound good at all.

I have tried all kinds of different approaches to knock down that rasp. I have put little Magneflow mufflers in the Y pipe, and it did not make any difference. I have added multiple mufflers and so on, and still it is very hard to tame down that rasp.

There is a solution. Finally I found a muffler that does the trick. It knocks down that nasty rasp and still gives you that nice performance tone.

This muffler was dyno tested on another supercharged Toyota vehicle with full URD mods. The muffler was compared to several different mufflers to included a Magneflow. The muffler was within 3 RWHP of the magneflow in that test. There does not seem to be a significant HP penalty.

This muffler will be offered at an optional muffler at no additional cost. The downside is that the muffler is not a complete stainless steel casing like the Magneflow and the rest of the URD Cat-Back, but it does the trick.

If you are not going to remove all of your cats, then I would go with the Magneflow muffler. If you are going to remove, or already have removed all of your cats, then the other muffler would be the better choice.

I can tell you for sure, this new muffler option will not drive you nuts on long drives without any cats in place.

Gadget

Wayne R

Reaction score
My order is in............:biggrin:

Thank You, Brian...........:top:

YOU :rock:.........

Wayne

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
what muffler was on the old URD exhaust? i guess i didnt really know it was just going to be a magnaflow muffler... basically what im saying is what is the difference in getting a URD exhaust and a magnaflow exhaust cat back system?

Top Bottom