Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urd exhaust piping

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Is it possible to just buy the piping? I'm not a fan of magnaflow or flow master exhaust systems. I wanna use a greddy muffler.

shane881510

Reaction score
U can buy 304 SS exhaust tubing online pre bent for what ever u want to do. I'm not sure if urd sells just the tubing but never know. I bought my pipes offline done all the welding myself. Saved me lots of money. Is my quality as good urd. Not even close. But I'm happy with it.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Magnaflow sells kits with just the piping with all the bends and straight pieces you need, typically there is enough to do two exhaust systems.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you heard the new Spec-U exhaust?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
$700 wtf I'll pass

Makes buying a URD Cat back look good, you can always cut the muffler out and resell it and weld in the muffler of your choice to have an exhaust shop do a custom kit for you, I was quoted 350 using stainless steel 2.5" piping with magnaflow muffler and tip

shane881510

Reaction score
Buy flange , buy 5ft 3" pipe. Buy 3"muffler, then buy the mangaflow tail pipe and done. Pipe and flange and tail pipe shouldn't cost no more than 300$. I done a whole equal length y pipe. 3" mid and muffler and dual out the back. Id spend 400$ for the whole thing. And thats with all v bands.

Top Bottom