Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD Labor Day Sale!!!

Gadget

Reaction score
URD Labor Day Forum Sale!!

The sale is good through September 7th or until inventory runs out.

This is for online orders only using the listed coupon codes at check out:

URD Short Throw Shifters- $30 off listed price. Use coupon code 25SSZ

URD Competition Y Pipe for 2 wheel drive 1GR V6 (XRunner)- $50 off list price. Use coupon code 50YP.

URD High Clearance Y Pipe for 4 wheel drive 1GR V6 (Tacoma/FJ Cruiser)- Use coupon code 50YP.

JBA Headers for 1GR- $88 off list. Use coupon code 882035.

URD SuperGrip Supercharger Pulleys (excludes URD 1GR Supercharger application)- $20 off list. Use coupon code 20SGP.

Some of the listed items are limited in quantity. Once those items sells out the coupons codes will automatically deactivate for that item.

Have a great holiday!!

Gadget

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great deals Gadget!!! Too bad there's no URD TCAI in there... or I'd be ALL OVER IT! :D :top:

Troskey

Reaction score
^^^agreed...although i was shooting for the TRD...$30 off...sounds very "empting" lol...

navy jackal

Reaction score
i just checked it the codes actually only worth 25$ on the shifter. im gonna have to sleep on it but im probably gonna get it.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with me solely backing the sponsors - but the SS was the first mod that I got over a year ago. When we had a local meet, a new guy (firemedic) joined up with us and we started talking about the short shifter. He got in my truck and checked out the throw and was like DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD --- that's SO much shorter. It's a great investment for the money and the URD SS is an affordable alternative to the more expensive TRD SS.

Xample

Reaction score
i agree i put mine on the 3rd day i had it:top:

morcheez

Reaction score
i guess i will join the bandwagon...urd ss is definately sweet ...and u cant beat 30 bucks off ...URD FTW

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Great deals URD.... but why do they have to come at a time that im broke :motz:

Just to my .02, URD s/s FTW :rock:

Gadget

Reaction score
You let me know when you are not broke, and I will set up a private sale just for you...

Gadget

Stevenredx

Reaction score
You let me know when you are not broke, and I will set up a private sale just for you...

Gadget

LOL... you got it Gadget :top: :laugh:

its gonna be a couple of years before i can really afford what i want from you guys :thumpdown: :argh:

Tapp

Reaction score
hmm seems like steven wants some boost!!!

you know im thinkin about getting the headers...thats what credit cards are for...broke as hell, but at least you get what you want..haha:biggrin:

project-c2

Reaction score
Code did only remove 25$ from listed price. Ordered anyways. Is there a way to get back the 5.00?:dontknow:

Top Bottom