Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD MAF Calibrator tuning ?? in Louisiana

xMASONx

Reaction score
where can i get my urd maf calibrator tuned in Louisiana?

Slay0r

Reaction score
GL with that. I'd like to know as well since thats all im currently running, and im running rich as hell. I think the nearest place we have to go to is a guy in Dallas

toyota_rod

Reaction score
i was gonna go to no problem raceway tonight and ask sombody where the nearest dyno was..i mean there has to be one somewhere!! i wanna gets mine tweaked...i heard there was one in pierre part but if there is, they aint advertising it

Slay0r

Reaction score
i think theres someone in kenner/metairie w/ a dyno

update:

Corr Performance Tuning in kenner

http://www.corrperformance.com/

they have a location in Kenner and Port Allen

Last edited:

toyota_rod

Reaction score
cool..you gonna shoot them an email or call about info on changing numbers on the fuel table?

Slay0r

Reaction score
that sound like a good job for you. I would mess it up lol

i've never been to a dyno, so im not sure how it/they work. I seriously doubt that THEY would tune/adj the fuel table or recommend anything seeing as how if ur shit blows up you might put blame on them or hate them forever. But like i said, ive never been to or had a ride of mine dyno'd so i dunno.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
eh..ill mess with one of these days...im sure they could run down the program and get an idea of how it operates...its just changing a/f ratios...i dont have a wideband, scan gauge and whatever else it takes to read the layout..hey mason did you buy the cal. pretuned or used or with the base map?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
best thing to do is ship it to G and have him load it. i have done this before and had it back in about a week and a half. That way its done right.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
i had mine tuned for what i have...it works..heh...nothing major with gains but i got a little somthing somthing out of it

Scarface

Reaction score
I have one of these bit have no idea where to when begin so its probably going up for sale unless i can program it to give me prius like gas efficiency lol

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I have to agree with Keith, you should just ship it to Gadget and let him load a map on it for what you have installed. Besides hes going to be the one that knows the most about it and it won't take anytime.

Top Bottom