Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urd maf sensor calibrator question

drdoom

Reaction score
About a month or two I purchased a urd maf sensor calibrator and had it preloaded for an 08 xrunner with afe cai. I'm thinking of upgrading the exhaust now to a borla catback system. Will this require a new mapp? And can where can I get it? Also if I decide to just swap the muffler leave stock piping with a magnaflow exhaust does this require a different mapp as well?
Thank you in advance for your time.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
call URD support if you need an immediate answer, but most likely yes it is recommended to tune it to the right exhaust

STONER-X

Reaction score
i would say no... that is a minor thing.. a new map would ideal but not necessary..

i would think of it like adding cat-back to a stock set up... put it on and roll with it..

but maybe i am wrong..

drdoom

Reaction score
call URD support if you need an immediate answer, but most likely yes it is recommended to tune it to the right exhaust

Thanks man. I think I will do that I was trying to reach gadget thru pm but his box is full. I'll try calling.

Top Bottom