Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

urd mk2

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I Hope Haha! Truck Has Been Parked Since July!Need To Sell That And Some Otherstuff To Do The New Build And Get It Back On The Road!!!

sixstringdave

Reaction score
A little dusty? Hehe.... Man, this time next year or a little bit sooner and i would have jumped on this. Just trying to get a few more things paid off...

Is this everything that is needed? Except fuel pump as you said,, but every thing else is there??

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Ya ITs A Little Dusty Under The Hood! Haha! And Yes Everything Is There Other Than The Fuell Pump!

8o8drifter

Reaction score
NO ONE STILL AINT BUY THIS STEAL! i wish i had the money to pick this up. GL with sale

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Thanks Man! And Its Still Just SittiNg In The Bed Of The Truck In The Garage Haha! Hopefully It Sells Or Ill Just Have A Bad Ass Wall Decoration!!!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Not Sure What The Hell Ill Do With This If Never Sell It, Maybe Ill Eventually List Some Of The Other Stuff I Dont Need Anymore!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Bumped it on TW for you. :top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Thanks Mark!!! I'll Probably Post It On Ebay In A Couple Weeks, Just Didn't Want To Dik With It There And Figured Everyone Here Should Have A Shot First! Really Thought It Would Have Sold By Now!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
It Is Sold!!!! Have Some Other Parts I Need To Take Off Soon And Post As Well, Hopefully They Sell A Little Faster! Haha

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well done. Someone from here, or elsewhere?

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
He Lives In Virginia, Hes Looked On Here But Not A Member, He Stopped By Last Night And Picked Most Of It Up.

As For The Other Parts Ive Got My TwiN Disk Clutch That WaS Installed For 3 Weeks, My B&M Shifter, A Tranny, And Not Sure What Else I Don't Need Anymore, Haven't Posted Anything Else Cause Its Still On The Truck,Need To Pull It So I Can List It, A Guy Here Wanted My Exhaust, But Hes Running Out Of Time Tired Of Waiting On Him!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
No Kim Not Giving Up At All! Just If Have To Rebuild I'm Going All Out!

And Twin Disk Was Thinking $900, Was Installed For 3 Weeks, I Still Have To Take It Off The Truck Though

Top Bottom