Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD MKII Supercharger System RELEASED

ntinhri

Reaction score
start posting something. If you spent 6k on a mod, wouldnt you be bragging?

I sure would!!!

You brag when you get a rock in your tire..:stupid: I personally find it funny every ones tight lipped about it..

Gadget

Reaction score
can you be so kind as to ask them to post pics and vids....something?

no whats in the box threads?

Maybe they don't understand why you are so obsessed with their supercharger kit since you don't have any genuine interest in getting one yourself. Maybe they don't want to be a target of all the obcessive negative posting a small handful of folks are doing.

I am sure when they are ready they will be introducing themselves.

I will not be the one to tell you who those people are. It is like the new underground inside of the underground.

G

start posting something. If you spent 6k on a mod, wouldnt you be bragging?

I sure would!!!

Not everyone has some need to constantly draw attention to themselves.

G

Last edited:

gtmoy

Reaction score
I got my kit in last Wed. I'm installing it slowly but surely. Just need to hit up the G man for some install help when they open on Monday. Sorry no pics yet. Maybe when I hit 10 posts

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they don't understand why you are so obsessed with their supercharger kit since you don't have any genuine interest in getting one yourself. Maybe they don't want to be a target of all the obcessive negative posting a small handful of folks are doing.

I am sure when they are ready they will be introducing themselves.

I will not be the one to tell you who those people are. It is like the new underground inside of the underground.

G

Not everyone has some need to constantly draw attention to themselves.

G
you are totally missing the point of this Gadget. No one here is a "target"

You have done nothing but advertise this thing for forever...Hell I wanted one BAD when I first bought my truck...would you like me to dig up the post where I said 50 times "when is you new blower coming out? Cash in hand!" ???

I want unbiased opinions on the kit, that's all Im looking for. Just like feedback for the SS sways...sways are awesome, bushing kit no so awesome, but it works. Thats what I want to hear about your kit. This is good...this is bad....balh blah blah

You guys can have fun in your little underground in the underground. Someone is going to talk and post pics. You want this thing to sell im sure...well FEEDBACK HELPS.

Ill tell you the same thing I told you on the phone, its the internet!!! Get over it! There is no secret society with a conspiracy agaist you!!!

And dont assume you know my intentions, you dont know me.

I know this will get deleted...so whatever.

I got my kit in last Wed. I'm installing it slowly but surely. Just need to hit up the G man for some install help when they open on Monday. Sorry no pics yet. Maybe when I hit 10 posts
thanks man, we await some pics and your feedback!

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
All I can tell you is what customers tell me when I talk to them.

They don't want to get attacked or bullied when they post up anything to do with a URD system. You know like how you made that guy feel really good when you hit him with the "fail boat" post.

If you want URD folks to post info, you and the others need to stop making them feel unwelcome. Then maybe the talk of starting a new hate free forum will stop as well.

You can't have it both ways.

G

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I don't mean to interupt but G does the MKII kit come with an X-1 or do you have get that seperately?

OOOOOOOOH 1000 posts.

Gadget

Reaction score
The URD MkII Supercharger Kit includes the X-1.

Gadget

dwntwnall4u

Reaction score
SDC10068.jpg

Here's a quick pic, I still need to clean up the install.
Been doing some driving with the MKII installed for a week now and I must say its is definitely for real. I have a 6spd DC 4x4 6" Pro Comp lift with 20" rims and 35" tires so my truck is heavy, I did not re-gear the trans either so my truck was needed some extra boost. The truck is so much more fun to drive now, it pulls hard
but so smooth and quiet. , could not believe it at first. And I am only stage I now. Can't wait to go stage III.

By the way I just took a ride in Gadgets truck, that thing trully is a beast it pulls very hard, the tires kept breaking loose. We did a very short speed run and hit 100 mph like nothing.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
All I can tell you is what customers tell me when I talk to them.

They don't want to get attacked or bullied when they post up anything to do with a URD system.

you know this is the internet right? :dontknow:

You know like how you made that guy feel really good when you hit him with the "fail boat" post.

It made me LOL...and many others im sure. Have a sense of humor

If you want URD folks to post info, you and the others need to stop making them feel unwelcome.
Then maybe the talk of starting a new hate free forum will stop as well.

This made me LOL even harder. Thanks for that!

You can't have it both ways.

Anyway you want it, thats the way you need it..anyway you want it....
G

:top: (10 letter things..to short)

Last edited:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
SDC10068.jpg

Here's a quick pic, I still need to clean up the install.
Been doing some driving with the MKII installed for a week now and I must say its is definitely for real. I have a 6spd DC 4x4 6" Pro Comp lift with 20" rims and 35" tires so my truck is heavy, I did not re-gear the trans either so my truck was needed some extra boost. The truck is so much more fun to drive now, it pulls hard
but so smooth and quiet. , could not believe it at first. And I am only stage I now. Can't wait to go stage III.

By the way I just took a ride in Gadgets truck, that thing trully is a beast it pulls very hard, the tires kept breaking loose. We did a very short speed run and hit 100 mph like nothing.

that looks sweet. now we need to get it in an X :top:

Is the boost pipe held on with zip ties?

if you ever re-geared the rear diff for those tires, you would tell a huge difference again:top:

Justin

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
that looks sweet. now we need to get it in an X :top:

Is the boost pipe held on with zip ties?

if you ever re-geared the rear diff for those tires, you would tell a huge difference again:top:

Justin

They are race zip ties fool; you know... lighter then steel.

God justin, your such a n00b.

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
hey i watched Super Werty's video on youtube about Gadget's Truck. Hey Gadget for that new supercharger is that whine sound gone? It looked really awesome. Also on ur x, did you just paint that bottom front part of your body kit black? cuz that looks pretty sweet too.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
hey i watched Super Werty's video on youtube about Gadget's Truck. Hey Gadget for that new supercharger is that whine sound gone? It looked really awesome. Also on ur x, did you just paint that bottom front part of your body kit black? cuz that looks pretty sweet too.

Cent blowers dont make a whine sound.

Gadget

Reaction score

The new system is very quite, even with the under hood filter.

If you shift agressively at high RPM you will get a PSST noise from the bypass valve cycling. If your exhaust is not to loud you can hear a very slight wine from the impeller mostly durning deceleration. It is very much like the sound when a turbo is spooling, but in reverse.

The Rotrex is unlike other centrifugal superchargers. It does not use gears and it does not sound like a blender when running. The Rotrex is very quiet and almost totally silent in operation.

G

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score

If you shift agressively at high RPM you will get a PSST noise from the bypass valve cycling. If your exhaust is not to loud you can hear a very slight wine from the impeller mostly durning deceleration. It is very much like the sound when a turbo is spooling, but in reverse.

The Rotrex is unlike other centrifugal superchargers. It does not use gears and it does not sound like a blender when running. The Rotrex is very quiet and almost totally silent in operation.

G

definition of sleeper:adore::driver:

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score

G

ahh okay. that makes sense. thanks! :top:

Top Bottom