Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD power package: TCAI, HydroShield pre-filter and MAF sensor calibrator

TRDspanks

Reaction score
just trying to simplify my life, rearrange my priorities and new muddy job location to does play well w/ the URD intake...so its all up for grabs as a package.

included are the URD TCAI, the hydroshield prefilter and the MAF sensor calibrator loaded with the map for the URD TCAI. filter has a few slight marks where it rubbed on the front grill, as pictured. i have never used the hydrofilter, so its basically new!

$400 shipped to the lower 48 for the package, you pay any paypal fees. let me know asap, as i'll be leaving for new years tomorrow and wont be back until jan 3rd.

IMG_0103Small.jpg

IMG_0102Small.jpg

IMG_0096Small.jpg

IMG_0097Small.jpg

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
were are you located???? great package and great deal GL with the sale

x20Runner05

Reaction score
That is a good bro, but i dont have that extra cash not working right now. GL with the sale bro

TRDspanks

Reaction score
^ $400, adn i'll throw in the intake and MAF cal for free!!! sorry dude, wanna keep it all together as a package for now, unless i get enough interest in all the parts separately, hope you can understand.

find a buyer for the intake and MAF cal, and as long as i make what i would w/ the package after shipping the three separate items, im game, how about that?

were are you located???? great package and great deal GL with the sale

oh, sorry, thought i had filled that out, im in temecula, ca. (updated my info as well)

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
No problem. Honestly, it will sell as a package. That intake screams....n u need that CAL. It helps.

lance426

Reaction score
WEll i'm really interested in just the maf cal so let me know if it is available and how much

TRDspanks

Reaction score
as stated, package deal for now...so buy the package and resell the TCAI to someone and the prefilter to KETCHUP, there you go!!

shoot, you might even be able to make some money that way...and i really dont mind if you do or resell everything here, honestly!

Top Bottom