Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD S/S

Roby124

Reaction score
Whats up guys, I have a quick question about the URD S/S. I've been wanting to buy one since I got my X but I have one question. I see a lot of people that have the URD S/S have round shifter, but I want to know if the S/S will work fine with the stock knob.

Thanks,

Rob

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yes, it will. The URD SS u can uses the stock arm and knob. It comes with an adaptor plate and an adaptor that goes on the end of the shifter. Also, Coupe sells some with a chopped shifter arm.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
You can use the stock shift knob with the URD S/S. The Coupe shift knob just makes it better. Hit up Coupe, he makes some amazing products. I don't have a "chopped" S/S but the shift knob makes the S/S feel even better.

Roby124

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'll be buying the S/S this week hopefully!

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Got mine used but it holds up really good. You won't regret it :top:

xr mar

Reaction score
I have a S/S with a round shifter TRD ball I love the fell of the ball shifter beter than the stock knob it's a must have.

on to the neXt

Reaction score
I just order me one from coupe, I got the 8 1/2" cut down how do you guys like the shorter shifter?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
on to the neXt said:
I just order me one from coupe, I got the 8 1/2" cut down how do you guys like the shorter shifter?

I have a coupe 8 1/2" chopped shifter with a nst SS (same thing as a URD SS) and I will never drive my x again without it. I think it's one of the best cheap mods you can get.

on to the neXt

Reaction score
It is actually the first mod I'm doing im already excited to do so much more and I'm prepared to stay broke because of this truck haha

Murderface

Reaction score

To be honest with u I doubt you'll notice the shorter shifter arm since it will be more towards u then a stock short shifter is. It's almost like he bent the shifter arm to move the shifter closer to u. I know my first mod was a URD short shifter way back in Feb of 2008. After a couple years of use the arm started to feel sloppy just like the completely stock shifter felt. I then got the Coupe modded shifter arm and it felt like I never had a short shifter before. The new arm felt so much better, stiffer and more crisp then the plain short shifter felt. I too was worried about the arm being shortened and me not liking it but that wasn't the case at all. This is def a must have for anyone!!

aloe

Reaction score
I've had mine for 2 years....hopefully I can install it this summer!

Top Bottom