Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD sent me a Magnaflow?

Almostraw12

Reaction score
When I ordered a URD exhaust from the URD website I got a magnaflow exhaust anyone else got that?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
That's the norm.....don't be upset it still bad azz.......lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Put it on and complain to your friends that their exhausts aren't as cool as yours.

roy365

Reaction score
Well look at it a few different ways......

1. It's a 3'' diameter full S/S system. Much improved over stock. Yes, you could have bought just a muffler yourself and had it put into your stock system, but again it isn't 3'' S/S.

2. Lot's of small, and large companies "outsource" components of systems they sell. Even Toyota outsources components already in the truck you own.

Now with that said.....whats the P/N on that Magnaflow muffler so I can go save some money by buying one myself. LOL.

Bulldogger

Reaction score
You didn't actually think Gadget sat in the garage and made them himself did you??? He may not be a tall man but he isn't an elf either:rofl: I have that exhaust and it totally rocks. Stop worrying put it on and enjoy.

Gadget

Reaction score
It is not a Magnaflow exhaust system, it is URD exhaust system. We currently use a Magnaflow muffler, but that will likely change very soon.

G

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
really? magnaflow? hmm idk if thats right, u should just give it to me! haha jk

Bulldogger

Reaction score
It is not a Magnaflow exhaust system, it is URD exhaust system. We currently use a Magnaflow muffler, but that will likely change very soon.

G
Why change? that muffler sounds real good with headers no cats and 9.5lbs boost. No drone and is as quiet as stock inside the cab at highway speed.

Almostraw12

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I still put it on and it sounds awesome I was just making sure that it was normal

Gadget

Reaction score
Why change? that muffler sounds real good with headers no cats and 9.5lbs boost. No drone and is as quiet as stock inside the cab at highway speed.

URD is going to start manufacturing our own mufflers. We are working out the details on that now.

Going to start a new business call Mo-Better Mufflers....

G

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
URD is going to start manufacturing our own mufflers. We are working out the details on that now.

G

LMAO......:laugh:... Thats funny G!!

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score

G

Huh? WHAT?
It's not April 1st any more....:dontknow:

Top Bottom