Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD Spec-U Exhaust

Gadget

Reaction score
Actually I think the FJ kits will get released first.

Then the 4Runners.

G

Formidable

Reaction score
Scheduled for the post installation Dyno tomorrow. Will keep you guys posted.

Formidable

Reaction score
Will get a better graph for you folks comparing low end less than 4k rpm. The following had one of the baseline runs for comparison but late to WOT. Please ignore everything before 4200 rpm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 241

jimx

Reaction score
This exhaust sounds like a beast without the mullfer. It sounds like a 370z with aam short tail or kind of like a gtr. It turned a lot of heads today at the muffler shop. Customers ran to the street just to see me take off. It surprised all the hot rod and ricer guys.

Reaction score
This exhaust sounds like a beast without the mullfer. It sounds like a 370z with aam short tail or kind of like a gtr. It turned a lot of heads today at the muffler shop. Customers ran to the street just to see me take off. It surprised all the hot rod and ricer guys.

If you are running full URD headers and Y pipe and no muffler, do you have sound clips? My truck ain't loud enough for me.

jimx

Reaction score
If you are running full URD headers and Y pipe and no muffler, do you have sound clips? My truck ain't loud enough for me.

I don't have the urd headers. I have the jba shorties with front cats. I don't have any one with to video record me with a fly or wot. Ill try to take one reving in a bit.

jimx

Reaction score
New window 10 sucks

cant load video to computer

jimx

Reaction score
This the best kit out there. Don't waste your time and money and have some stupid muffler shop do some half a$$ I have spent about 2,500 dollars on 4 different set up and it still sound :puke:

WorldWar546

Reaction score
Where is the Spec-U kit?!? I wanted to see how much my cart came out to be with the kit and the Spec-U kit but it has disappeared for the Tacoma :frown:

Gadget

Reaction score
We had a few to many complaints about resonance from the system. So, stopped shipping it until we can sort out why it works very nicely on some trucks and not others.

We have a revised version in testing and if all goes well will release it soon.

G

WorldWar546

Reaction score
We had a few to many complaints about resonance from the system. So, stopped shipping it until we can sort out why it works very nicely on some trucks and not others.

G

Awesome appreciate it G definetly on the list along with Spec-U Headers! And URD Competition Y-Pipe? Got so many mods I got to get from you folks at URD :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score

G

Sweet! Definitely keeping my eyes on this!

JPAYNE722

Reaction score

G

I still have everything original on my spec u system,just without that flex joint,but if you need any test dummies for the exhaust,my truck is more than free anytime you want to test some parts,just let me know

Top Bottom